ʏᴜɴɢ ᴍɪᴀᴍɪ-ᴄʀᴏᴏᴋᴇᴅ ꜱᴍɪʟᴇ

Start from the beginning

I heard the door open and heard small footsteps run in

"STOP THAT RUNNING IN MY HOUSE!" I yelled towards them. It wasnt nobody but the boys.

I heard heels and turned around quickly.

I seen y/n carrying Summer in.

Y/n had her hair in long curls, her makeup and alldat on. Then she had on this nude colored dressed that was ripped on the sides. The dress was so short I seen her asscheeks hanging out.

"Where u want me to put ha," she said to me with attitude.

Me and her really dont talk unless it concerns the kids.

Or when we both need a quick fix ifykyk
puthy got powers boa

"Put her on da couch. Where you going looking like that?"
"None of yo damn business," she said laying summer down.

I told santana I was gon call him back before I walked behind y/n grabbing her by her waist.

"I SAID where you going looking like that,"
"Im going out caresha damn! let go of me"

I kept one hand on her waist and grabbed her neck with the other forcing her to look at me.

"You ain going out looking like that. You betta go change or stay home"
"Watch me, now let me the fuck go!"
"You got yo ass hanging out and shit," I said grabbing it.

"So what? It dont belong to you"
"Yes it does, It always will," I said letting her go. "Go out like that if you want to and see whats gon happen."

"girl fuck you," she said walking out and slamming the door.

I cursed to myself in anger. I couldn't fathom the thoughts of y/n dancing with another bitch at the club or niggas looking at her.

I texted santana and told him to let me know if he sees y/n at the party. For her sake, she betta pray they aint at the same party.

"MAMA IM HUNGRYYY" I heard kaison yell as he ran downstairs

I made a confused face because I know y/n feeds them before they come here.

"yo mama ain feed you before you came?"
"uh she did. im just hungry again"

Gah damn. This boy eats like a grown man.

"get a snack or something, it's already late you not finna be eating no heavy ass meals. And take yo sister upstairs and put her in her bed"
"Okay," he said running to the kitchen.

In the back of my head I knew y/n was going to the party santana was talking about.

So, im finna go drag her ass outta there.

"Ma can you come over and watch the kids real quick," I said calling my sister.
"Bitch where you finna go?"
"Drag y/n"
"aww shit bitch im otw," she said hanging up.

I ran upstairs to my room to get ready

By time I was ready, she was here and santana sent me a picture of y/n at the bar.

This bitch finna feel my wraith.

I tried to dress in something I can drag her in easily but be classy at the same time.