"Our anniversary is coming up." I smiled. He smiled as well, and came up to me grabbing my waist giving my lips a slow kiss.

"8 months." He said giving me another kiss while sliding his tongue into my mouth. He grabbed my neck, and pulled my closer while deepening his tongue into my mouth slow kissing me.

I loved it when we slow kissed. I always felt sparks. He tasted the inside of my mouth while I tried my best to keep up but he was taking it over.

I just gave myself to him while he rested his hands onto butt and pulled away leaving my lips swollen. I put my hands onto the front of his jeans, and played with his buttons making him laugh.

"C'mon." He said grabbing my hand leading me out of the hotel room. I closed the door behind me still being suspicious.

"Sure you aren't going to kill me?" I asked.

"I'm sure." He nodded.

"Well your mind can change any second." I shrugged.

"It can, but I rather keep my thoughts to myself." He smiled making my mouth go wide open.

-

"Can I take it off now now." I giggled while the blindfold was still over my eyes.

"Not yet." He told me while still holding my hand leading me somewhere. "Okay." He said untying the blindfold.

I looked around seeing a large cinema TV, I saw my favorite foods plastered onto a little nice table along with chairs at a low ground level, and couch cushions. The flowers were beautiful as well while they were set onto the bushes, and plants.

"Let's get this part out of the way first before I actually get you to the fun stuff." He told me.

"It's beautiful." I breathed out finally being able to catch my words. Everything was beautiful, I didn't even know what else to say.

He led me over to the seats, and sat me down. "I'm glad you like it." He smiled kissing my cheek.

The TV came on as it revealed twilight making my smile go wider. "Are you trying to tell me that you admit that you like it now?" I teased.

"No, I still don't like it. But I'll try to watch it again for you." He told me.

After a few minutes went by of me just enjoying all of the foods, and watching twilight in his arms. "If you don't like it, why are you watching it?" I asked while smirking.

He chuckled. "It's growing on me."

I smiled, and lifted up. I threw my leg over his to straddle him as he rested his hands onto my butt from under my skirt.

"Thank you for this." I smiled.

"It's your birthday."

I smiled wrapping my arms around him giving him a kiss that turned into something deeper.

He gripped onto my butt as I felt him slowly grow from under me. Dipping down to my neck he gave my neck a soft bite, and sucked onto my weak spot.