Let the Games Begin

Sunday. The day our new lives start. I wanted to dress to impress so I picked out a white corset type top, high-waisted auburn dress pants, a matching blazer, and Prada platform sneakers. I kept my makeup simple and dewy to show off my natural features. I met the boys downstairs, they too were dressed nice. 

We bid farewell to my Aunt and Uncle and we apparated to Kings Cross Station

We bid farewell to my Aunt and Uncle and we apparated to Kings Cross Station. We looked at our tickets and we all shared a confused look. The ticket said platform 9 3/4. We walked to platform 9 and then looked down at platform 10. Sebastian said what we were all thinking "Are we getting pranked or something?" Luther added, "I know Kol loves to mess with us but this is getting a little out of hand". I leaned against Alex as we watched the group figure out what to do. Atticus looked at the ticket and then at both platforms "Okay, I know this might sound crazy but that Piller" we all turned to look at what he was pointing at "is the 3/4 mark. Maybe it's a secret passage you know so the no-majes don't enter." He's finally gone mad I thought to myself. "Okay Atticus how much is Kol paying you?" Alex replied. "He's not I swear!" he said as he looked around for backup. They continued to bicker and to be frank I was done with it. I slowly crept up to the wall and went to place my hand on it. Instead of hitting a hard surface, my hand went through. "Ummm guys," I said which caused them all to look at me. "Holy shit he was right!" Luther screamed as he walked towards me then chucking me through the wall. I barely caught myself from eating it when I looked up and saw a sign that said platform 9 3/4. Sebastian was the next one to come through and he helped me collect myself. As soon as all the boys were through we hopped on the train. We were the only ones there as the term already started. It was a little creepy having it so empty but we got comfortable in a compartment and chatted away. Bash and Luther decided to go walk around while the rest of us hung out inside the compartment. I leaned into Alex and my legs swung over Atticus and before I knew it I was in a dreamland. 

As I woke up the boys animatedly spoke, "It says here Mass Murder Sirius Black has escaped from Azkaban" they were all huddled overlooking a newspaper. "Who's Sirius Black" I questioned. They all turned to me "Sorry if we woke you up Ana" Sebastian said sympathetically. Meanwhile, Luther and Alexander were talking about how that name sounded familiar. "Didn't any of you read about England before we came here?!" Atticus spat. The rest of us looked at each other and we quickly gathered that indeed none of us had read anything. "Ugh" he took a deep breath in annoyance, "Sirius Black came from the Noble House of Black one of the sacred 28 pureblood families here. He was responsible for feeding information to the Dark Lord and he killed a bunch of no-majes. Azkaban is the wizard prison here." 

I don't want to sound heartless or anything but I didn't really see the big deal. I guess I was just desensitized to death because murder and death come with being a Vampire. I'm not a mass murder or anything but with this lifestyle, you got to do what you got to do. It's either kill or be killed. I've only killed three people. The first was when I fed on a no-maj for the first time I took things a little too far. Then the other two were over the summer when Hope and I got attacked. I didn't enjoy it I'm not soulless.