𝓐𝓷𝓷𝓸𝔂𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓵𝔂 𝓑𝓮𝓪𝓾𝓽𝓲𝓯𝓾𝓵

Start from the beginning

Uncle replied but that was not clear what he said. So he gulped and then he replied that he was fit and fine.

"Shehnaaz ask Uncle how is he?" Daud bhai instructed me.

"Why?" I frowned deeply.

"Ask na yaar." Aru was also nudging me to do so.

"And yes important note. Ask in English that how are you?" Daud bhai spoke in between.

"How r u Uncle?" I tried to be polite, ok?

"Uncle how r u bol rahi hai." Aru eyed at me.

"Oh I love u." Uncle's reply made us all look at him oddly.

"I love u uncle." Aru was the next to speak and uncle replied Aru with a extra word, "I love u too."

Then the place was filled with our loud laughters.

"Uncle ki thori hili huyi hai." Daud bhai said. That only added the sound of laughter more. The matter was Uncle didnt know how to speak English nor he understood the international language, so he used to say or do what the mischievous kids wanted uncle to say or do, if I speak in Daud Bhai's language uncle ki thori hili huyi hai.

The circle repeated like this. We all laughed our heart out that day. Isnt there is a saying that if winter comes can spring be far behind? We also had to dry the water of our eyes by crying that day only.

------

Keeping the day of Alya Api's marriage in mind Aru took promise from everyone that no one was going to cry at her farewell. She didnt want to ruin her costly makeup. I rolled my eyes in my mind as I remembered it. Typical Arya!

U know I used to hate attending marriage or any functions related marriage. Bcz it is very usual, someone will ask your hand for marriage, in such functions. It happened with me several times. But to my relief this time nothing like that would happen as mostly everyone knew about me being tied with Sidharth. But never in my wildest dream I thought Sidharth would get proposal, that too from a girl herself, though it was in a indirect way.

I glared at that girl when she suddenly came and hold his hand. Wasnt that girl noticing me standing beside him? He too didnt protest. Maybe he knew that girl from before. Bcz he was involved too much in girls before.

"Remember the time? We had so much fun together that day when we meet through Arya." That girl asked him after greeting him.

"Yeah." He simply replied in one word.

"U told me that u wanted be with me, but u have to break up with gf first for that." She chuckled and Sidharth looked at me for a single moment. I raised my eyes at him.

"Do u have any gf now?" This girl was surely charmed by him too much for her own good.

"No." He smiled awkwardly at her, removing her hand from his hand.

"Oh that's great!" She exclaimed with joy. "I m too single u know."

I frowned at her words. I looked at Sidharth who was stealing his eyes from me but well aware of my piercing glares.

"Umm it is good. But I m married." He slided his arm around my waist and pulled me with him before mutting a "Excuse us."

I really wanted to see her face so I turned back to see her face filled with disappointment. A smirked played on my lips. I shrugged the thoughts of that girl from my mind.