𝓘𝓽'𝓼 𝓷𝓸𝓽 𝓯𝓪𝓲𝓻

Go and check it first please😚😚

Shehnaaz Shah

"Ok u kissed me, I kissed u back. Cant it be the end of the discussion?" I wanted to yell but I just stated in a soft voice as we were in mall. He was throwing questions after questions.

"Obviously it was your first time na." He looked over some dresses keeping a straight face as it was very normal for me to talk over those things.

"Safi bhai where is the trial room?" I called one of the salesman who was also some kind of relative of us. Then I turned to reply him, "So what? Should I celebrate? Let it be."

I looked at Safi Bhai who got busy with other customers. That very moment I wanted nothing but to ran from there and locked myself in my room.

"That meant u didnt enjoy ur first kiss?" As soon as I heard him I instantly denied, "When I said that?"

"So u enjoyed it?" The smile he was trying to hide from a long time was giving its glimpse.

I pressed my lips together, biting my inner cheeks to prevent the red hue to come on my face. I didnt know how much I got successful. Shaking his questions out of my mind I yelled at Safi bhai "Safi Bhai." So that I got release from him for sometime.

"By the way ur way is here." He pointed at the trial room. I fumed in anger, "Pehle bata nahi sakthe the." Stomping I went inside to try the dress.

After coming out I went to Safi Bhai totally ignoring him onlt to be followed by him.

"Bhai ek size chota pack kardo." I gave back the dress in my hand.

"Insaan din jate badha huta hai aur tu choti huti jarahi hai." I rolled my eyes at his baseless comment.

"Aur tu mota huta jaraha hai." I punched his shoulder playfully.

"Isko body kehthe hai." He snickered.

I was thankful that he wasnt again mentioning about the kiss.

After I got my dress we headed outside while he again started, "Umm shit I get a reminder suddenly. U like the kiss of Ashiqui 2, dont u? I should wait for rain, right?"

I just wanted the ground to open up and swallow me.

"I m going by taxi." I stomped my foot fuming at his continuously teasing.

"Arey." He got a hold on my hand, laughing hard. "I wont say a word." He acted to zip his mouth, then formed a smile on his lips.