𝓐𝓷𝓷𝓸𝔂𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓵𝔂 𝓑𝓮𝓪𝓾𝓽𝓲𝓯𝓾𝓵

Start from the beginning

But next a roar of laughter escaped his mouth. The guests around us looked at him weirdly but it wasnt looking he was goona take a concern for it.

"What was so funny there?" I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Everything." And again he got back to laugh.

"Teri haasi toh me nikal thi hu, tu ruk beta" I felt a flicker of irritation from his laughing at my poor condition.

At this correct moment I didnt know from where an aunt in late 30's appeared there. "Beta?" She asked pointing at Sidharth. "Ye apka beta hai?"

We both cringed at her way of asking the question. Was she insane? We didnt answer her question, so maybe she took the amswer in affirmative by herself only. Confusion was laced with her facial expressions. "Par ap toh uski -"

I cut her in the middle as I was too annoyed at this moment. "Par mein toh iski choti behen lagthi huna Anut ji." Then I quickly corrected my words, "mera matlab behen ji."

Sidharth looked at me bewildered, but next he shook his head knowing me well.

"Woh kia haina hum sheher me rehthe hai, agar apko pata nahi toh." My hands were in air as I was explaining her with my over-dramas. "Aur udhar na bohot sadhe beauty parlor hai, ap ana akdin ap toh mujse jawan dikengi agar apne waha ki service li toh." I tried to show her my beauty like the aunts in tv show their to every single person they meet.

That aunt looked at me amused like she was believing my words. "Mein jaror awungi." She was not gonna leave this early, that I can say according to my calculation. But when someone called for her she left.

"Ye pagal log kahase aa jate hai yarr?!" He laughed and I too joined him.

"U remember Alya Api's marriage day?" I asked between my laughter.

"That one was hilarious."

Falshbacks

It was the marriage of Alya Api and she along with Talha bhai was sorrounded with elders. So we kids had no options without roaming around the marriage hall. There was a beautiful lake beside that hall.

So Hafsa, Arya and I decided to enjoy the view. That hall was situated away from our village, all in the midst of nature. So it was really refreshing to be there.

Sidharth came there in search of us, and one of our abbo's cousin's son, Daud bhai, means he was also a cousin brother of us, came with him.

"What u people r doing here?" Sidharth asked in all responsible big bro mood.

"Enjoying and doing fun." We replied in union.

"Let me add some fun in it." Daud bhai said spoting someone.

"Uncle." He called an uncle who was chewing betel leaf (paan). "O uncle idhar idhar." Daud bhai shouted more loudly to gain that uncle's attention. When uncle saw daud bhai he started to come in our direction.

"Oye Daud kio bula raha hai?" Aru laughed, knowing what was gonna happen. We three looked at them with curiosity.

"Uncle sab badhiya hai?" Daud bhai asked putting his hand over his shoulder in a friendly way.