" they betted on her when dooter got shot." I said grabbing the hooka out her hand.

" who ? "

" aj."

" that baldhead ilt built ass nasty ass nigga." she said mugging.

I shook my head and did a slight in response.

" I heard he had shit stains in his drawls." destiny said shaking her head." he wear dem same ol' ethikas every damn day you can't even see the words no mo'."

" man."

" wear dem hoes to deathika."

" you funny as hell." I said shaking my head." none to much on my nigga though."

" nothing to much on my nigga though." she mocked." yo homie is trifling."

" him and dooter." I said shaking my head." dooter is the one who gotta do the bet."

" and he accepted ? "

" yea for a little 2hunnid." I said shrugging and taking a long puff out the hooka pen.

" that's bullshit on my mama." she said licking her lips." nirah's don't so shit to nobody, why would they even decide to bother her."

" what was the bet even ? "

" at first they was tryna see who can get to her first, then aj had said to see if dooter can fuck her and expose her."

" that shit just made me sick to my stomache." she said rubbing her stomache." and you want me to keep this a secret ? "

" I don't want any shit to pop off." I said running my hand over my hair.

" that's my friend we're talking about ! " she exclaimed.

" I know."

" and you expect me to be quiet about this shit ? "

" I mean you do what you want." I said shrugging." but I just think we gon' have a plan."

" what you mean ? "

" we might set dooter and aj up."

★ 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐘 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐈𝐐𝐔𝐄 𝐖𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐍 ★

3:41 ᴘᴍ

shutting my car door, I take a deep breathe in, trying to process everything ty'mere just told me.

" heyyy bitchhh." nirah said excitedly over the phone.

" hey girl." I said smiling." you round somebody ? "

" yea, but you ain't on speaker so he can't hear you."

" okay okay." I said taking a deep breathe in." I just wanna tell you be careful on who you hang round; everybody ain't who they say they are."

" are you okay ? " she asked." what are you getting at."

" I just want you to be careful, okay I love you."

" I love you too."

                  ★ 𝐍𝐈𝐑𝐀𝐇 𝐒𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐘 𝐏𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐋 ★