Chapter 8: Why is everything so cool?!

Start from the beginning

Rain reached us. Actually it was raining heavily since this morning. It might have with Yoshino's mental state since Yoshinon wasn't with her. We gotta get Yoshinon fast.

Might as well raid Origami's home after lunch.

"Shido look!"

"Hmm?"

He lightly raised a brow.

"There's an item on sale for only 40% off!"

"Fish? Do you really want that?"

"Shido, nothing beats with good old fish meal! after all we Japanese folks were born next to the ocean." I dramatically posed.

"But you're not Japanese..." he awkwardly replied. He wasn't sure at all, due to me being a pure spirit and that. Actually from what I remember, before I was isekai'd here. I think I was Canadian? and wait how the hell can I understand them? was it universal language that isekai protagonist gets?

"Well who cares, I'm purchasing it!"

Shido just sighed.

"We still have some leftover ingredient at the house right?"

Shido nodded. Perfect.

"Don't worry Shido, I won't be much of a burden after this Puppet mission. After all I'm getting a part time job!"

His eyes widen. Shido didn't feel right when I aid this.

"I already asked Reine and Kotori and they were cool about it!" I happily said. "That way I wouldn't feel bad living at a rental free home!"

In Shido views he see's a very energetic girl claiming the world top, He closed his eyes but smiled. Shido went up close to head pat me. To be honest it kinda felt good... in a comfortable way. Damn so this is what anime girls feels when they receive head pats.

A Few minutes later...

We finally got everything we needed as we left the store. There we at least 5 bags that we bought. Shido had to hold two bags in one and they were pretty light, as for me I was holding three bags in one hand, most of them were too heavy for Shido to carry. With the rain still pouring down on us. We brought out our umbrellas.

Walking along the the sidewalk weren't really busy streets at all. Some pedestrians were wearing business suits and ties. But in a summary not many people were walking at this very stormy weather.

I still wonder to myself, how me leading the role as Tohka is going to run through this entire series. Chronically the whole Date A Live series was a span of only 2 years. The first year is with Tohka and the next is without Tohka. I put this at a brief since Mio did say I could extent my survival by either defeating her directly or... let canon do it for me. I honestly don't know what's going happened to my body after she's defeated...

Shido and I walk a few blocks away from the store until we spotted someone familiar.

"Hey isn't that?" trying to get Shido's attention to drift.

With our own two eyes was Yoshino. She was an alleyway looking for her best friend Yoshinon. She had her hands on the floor desperately searching for her around the rubble and trash.

My bad on dropping her sorry.

"Yoshinon?!" Shido shouted. Now he then noticed that her puppet wasn't with her. "Hey what happened to your puppet?"

This got her attention. As her eyes meet at the two of us, she ran up to Shido and had her face buried to his chest.

"Hey kiddo!" I happily greeted the shy spirit. Due to my loud nature that got her a bit frightening.