𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟯

"I think that girl knows something Heeseung."

"Shut up Ni-Ki. She knows nothing, my plans going fine." Heeseung stated as he knocked back the glass full of blood, Ni-Ki did the same.

"You're so stubborn sometimes." Ni-Ki mumbled in a pout, placing the glass back on the office table.

"You just need to listen to me, she wants Hyejin as soon as possible and I'm not letting you convince me that it's going down the drain!" He defended as he sat in the large leather chair, behind the desk.

"Piss off Heeseung, do it yourself then." Ni-Ki argued swinging the door open then shutting it behind him. Heeseung sighed at the boys behaviour, gliding his tongue along his teeth.

>>    >>    >>    >>

"I don't like the feel of this place," Hyejin whispered as she trailed down the upstairs hallway with Chaewon. "where the hell are the other two girls gone." Chaewon shrugged blankly. She was still in a little shock at the possibility of them being dead.

"I don't think we should be up here Hyejin." Chaewon whispered between breaths. Hyejin ignored her remark and continued looking in the rooms upstairs.

They came across a fully wooden office, bookshelves at the very back of the large room. The walls were adorned with old styled pictures, framed with fancy gold.

Hyejins eyes widened at how big the room appeared, Chaewon following behind her as she slowly entered the room. They looked at each painting, meeting a fireplace midway through the left side wall.

Hyejin walked towards it as she noticed the enormous painting hanging over the centre. Her eyebrows furrowed as she extended upwards to touch over the canvas. She had a moment of familiarity with the painting but couldn't recall why.

The painted was of a women in a white gown. She had an oval face, big eyes and a flat nose. The women looked almost too perfect, but of course she did. It was a painting, they can bring anything to life.

In her right hand she held a glass of what seemed to be red wine. Her lips looked flaky. It took a moment for Hyejin to realise that there was fangs peeking out each side of her mouth.

"She looks super familiar, did any of the guests look like this?" Hyejin asked Chaewon, not breaking away from the painting.

She looked behind her for a second to see Chaewon shaking her head, building up a greater mystery in her head.

The more they looked around this room the more they'd find. It was like an escape room. Chaewon was searching each bookshelf for things, they had lost track of time or that they were even supposed to be finding the other two girls.

As she came upon the third lowest shelf she seen a card. Pulling it out between two books she realised it was a tarot card. "Five of cups". Showing it to Hyejin, she began to pan around the room for anything related to the card. She caught guard of five cups sitting on the main desk in the middle of the room.

The two girls walked towards the cups which sat in a circle. Each cup contained a piece of paper. Each one had a different colour written on it.

"Pink"
"Blue"
"Blonde"
"Brown"
"Brown"

"The hell are these supposed to mean? They're just hair colours." Hyejin sneered re reading over each colour. "Nobody in this house has pink or blue hair."

A sigh of frustration came from Chaewon as she suggested for them to leave. Hyejin stuffs all five papers into her pocket and they continued through the halls.

>>>>>

Stumbling upon another room, this time a bedroom- they walk in checking for anything else or May and Lia. They still were nowhere to be seen.

"Hyejin look, another tarot card!" Chaewons voice heightened with excitement as she pulled the card out from the bedside table. "Six of swords".

Once again, they looked around the room for any clue. This was in plain sight. There was six swords hung upon the wall over the bed. They took them down one by one, clueless of what this could mean.

They stood there in pure silence as they tried to figure out anything to do with them. Chaewon gave up so she went back to searching for anymore clues.

Hyejin inspected each sword up and down for anything at all. When she flipped the swords over to the back she realised each sword had a word engraved in it, so she called Chaewon back over for assistance.

"A"
"Word"
"In"
"Which"
"Abbreviates"
"Text"

Another silence broke out as they fried their brains trying to crack the code. Nothing came to either of their minds. Looking back and forth from the tarot card to the sword and the words, their mind was blank. Until Chaewon noticed the wall.

She pointed out how there was four hanging points. Two vertically opposite each other and the other two horizontal.
This pattern continued for the furthest one also on the wall. The hanging points in the middle section however were completely opposite, shaped like a square.

She noticed that two swords went on each section, which added up to six. She layed them up and across until Hyejin realised they spelled the abbreviation.

"It spells out T-X-T, look!" She yelped tracing out the words. Chaewons jaw had dropped at her intelligence.

"To be honest it looks more like a plus sign, an x and another plus sign." ( +x+) Chaewon said still staring at the swords.

"What does T-X-T even mean?" Chaewon asked.

"I'm not sure but, it's probably nothing good."