𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟮

The further they walked into the house, the more people they saw. Hyejin peered around each little doorway and hallway as they came upon them, being nosy.

They seen maybe five out of seven of the guys that threw the party, bowing slightly with their heads out of courtesy. Her eyes travelled nonchalantly over each wall as they were coated a matte cream colour, with fancy and decorative white panels. She ran her finger along the jagged edges to the trimmings, following the swirly design that continued along the walls.

"Why are you stroking the walls?" A small yelp escaped from Hyejins lips as she looked to her right following the voice, she quickly shared a gaze with Yang Jungwon, another classmate.

"Why are you watching me stroke the walls?" She returned, now fully facing the guy. He scoffed at her remark while rolling his eyes away from her.

"Funny" He sneered

"Ay Jungwon, gather them around" Hyejins attention swiftly went from Jungwon to the voice echoing up the hallway by him. A guy with honey like blonde hair, gelled slightly to the side paced around the corner. He walked up to Jungwon not noticing Hyejin, placing an arm around him. His view shot forward out of slight fright of not recognising the girl standing before him. He returned a bow with a smile.

His eyes panned her figure in her flowy white dress with a corset that hugged her waist greatly. There was a silence for a moment as he stared at her, Jungwon raised an eyebrow flickering his gaze back and forth form Jay to Hyejin.

"Are you just going to stand there and gawk?" She asked slightly tilting her head, arms folded, as he didn't even manage to blink.

"Yes"

Jungwon tsked, clicking his tongue as his head shook. "Well stop it, you look stupid" He pushed Jays arm then slid it down to his wrist, pulling him along back to the main living room. Hyejins head followed them as they trailed off to the rest of the guys. "Weirdos" she whispered.

Everyone hurriedly got into a small circle sitting on the floor between each one of the large white couches placed around the living room

Everyone hurriedly got into a small circle sitting on the floor between each one of the large white couches placed around the living room. Hyejin followed by the three others sat aside one another crossing their legs.

There was maybe fifteen people altogether including the seven boys who sat directly fronting the four girls. There was scattered chatter with odd laughter here and then.

The loud babbling suddenly came to a halt when Sunoo rose to his feet, wine glass in one hand, fork in the other. He clanged them together aloud as everyone's heads turned upward, watching him slowly seat himself again.

"Who wants to start the game? We're playing truth or dare." He implied as everyone's heads turned and twisted towards one another awaiting for someone to raise their hand. "We'd like to start today." He bickered raising his eyebrows at each one of them.

"You go first then." The rooms attention was grabbed suddenly by May's sudden demand. She debated back and forth with the boy that he should go first since he's so eager to start the game.