Chapter 17

Y/N's POV

For now we are keeping a low-profile for now at least until this matter is settled. My friends are aware of it along with the others. I'll always have my shotgun ready just in case Jiyong ever dares to show up. I was taking care of some school work at home until I got a text from Jin.

The Boys

Jin: Yo Y/N! We caught something on the school cameras!

Jin: *Sends video footage*

End of Conversation

I looked at the camera footage Jin sent me and what I saw has confirmed all of my suspicions...

Beginning of Footage

Sarah's dad: Is everything ready?

Jiyong: Yep. Soon Y/N will be yours and Jennie will be mine...

Sarah: How are we even going to get him?

Jiyong: Will break into their house and kidnap them while they sleep 

Sarah's dad: Got it!

End of Footage

So he is here... looks like my instincts have served me well. I heard a knock on door and I hear Jennie call that dinner is ready so I opened the door and we walked toward the dining area. We all sat down and talked about stories and other random topics until...

"I have urgent news for you girls..." I said in a worried tone which caught their attention. 

"What is it Y/N?" Lisa asks me and I pulled my phone out and lay it out on the table for everyone to see. I played the footage Jin found and the girls were petrified. 

"W-What do we do?!" Rose asks in a panicking tone.

"That monster is back?! Did we accidentally leave any traces?" Jisoo asks in a serious tone.

I stood silent completely calm watching the girls panic and Jennie notices.

"Y/N! How are you even calm right now?!" Jennie asks me in a bit of a angry tone.

"That's because I got a little 'surprise' waiting for him..." I said while smirking.

"What do you mean?" Jisoo asks. 

I explained to the girls that were gonna set up a trap for him and they nod so we began preparations and once everything was done we all had to stay up until we catch them. 

Jiyong's POV

I arrive at the location that Sarah gave me and sure enough it was their house. I exit the car and sneakily went toward backyard door. I tried opening it but of course it was locked so I lockpicked it open and slowly opened the door silently so I don't wake anyone up. 

I head upstairs and checked each room until I reached the master's bedroom. The bed was indeed occupied meaning Y/N and Jennie is sleeping right now.

"Perfect." I said to myself while smirking. 

I slowly approached them but when I removed the blanket... 

"What?" I asked myself.

It was just a pile of pillows and I am confused. Where could they be if they aren't here?!

*Shotgun Pump*

"Don't... move..." I heard someone say sternly and I froze.

Y/N's POV