Chapter 7

Friday

Y/N's POV

Based on the reaction Jen gave me last night, she was pretty shocked I wake up that early for school. I mean, it's not like every day a normal person like Jennie would wake up that early in her entire life. Anyway, I wake up and did my morning routine: put my PT uniform on, which is a yellow shirt and dark blue shorts with the word "Navy" on it. 

I then go to wake up Jennie and I guess she forgot to set her alarm clock, so I shook her. 

"Hmm... what?" - Jennie 

Man, that tired voice is so adorable. 

"Jen, wake up, I have PT today." - Me

"No..." - Jennie 

I shake my head.

"Jen, do you want to walk to school?" - Me

She sighs, and she gets up, rubbing her eyes. She looks tired based on the looks as this was the earliest time she had to get up for school. So she did her morning routine, and we ate breakfast but I ate a small breakfast as the training exercise is going to be very intense.

We finished our breakfast and we drive to school and Jen waited for me at the ROTC building as it was the only part of campus that was opened then I went to join the formation going on and we did warm-ups then we ran to the football field and ran some laps then we sang some cadences. 

"If I die in the the combat zone!" 

"Box me up and ship me home!" 

"Pin my medals upon my chest!"

"Tell my girl I've done my best!"

(Author: Perhaps a little foreshadowing...?🤔) 

After running laps, we did push-ups, army crawled and other exercises. After we concluded PT, we were all excused to shower. 

TIMESKIP

After I was done showering, I put the shower bag in my car and went to Jen and we talked about stories, then I get a text from the boys.

The Boys

Jimin: So Y/N how was PT? 🏃

Y/N: It was pretty intense but nothing I can't handle. 😏

Jin: Ahh, being cocky, I see...

Y/N: It's just like any exercise I usually get during training. 

Jin: Yeah, yeah, whatever you say

Jungkook: Yah! Enough! The reason Jimin texted you all because three new transfer students are coming here.

Jin: Are they girls again? 😏

Jungkook: YAH! Jin, can you please stop that already! 🤦‍♂️

Jin: What I'm just curious

Y/N: Well Jin they are because they are Jennie's friends. 

Jin: You mean "Your wife's friends" right? 🤣

Y/N: ...

Jimin: U sure Y/N?

Y/N: Yes, Jennie told me they are coming next week. 

End of Chat

Well then let's just hope Jennie is correct... becuase if her friends don't like me for some reason then my personal problems are gonna start adding up. Anyway, after school was done I drive home along with Jen then enter our house.

"Oppa! We need to clean the house and prepare their rooms!" - Jennie

"Wait? Their living here?" - Me

"Duh! Where else do you think their going to stay, pabo!?" - Jennie

"I don't know..." - Me

I shrug then Jennie rolls her eyes.

"Go to bed! It's getting late!" - Jennie

"Whatever you say, your highness." - Me

I bow and she giggles then we head to our rooms.