Chapter 13

Monday

Y/N's POV

*Sigh* the weekend really passes by quickly, huh? Well then, in that case, me and Jennie do our normal morning routine, only this time we had three girls living with us. They all wake up with headaches from the alcohol last night and I just shake my head then continue getting dressed. After the girls were done eating breakfast, we all head to my car and I drive to school.

TIMESKIP TO SCHOOL

After we arrive at school, I went to the boys to ask for "advice" for Jen's birthday since it's this Saturday and I really want to put all my heart into this. When I got to the usual spot we hang out, I see them and then I approach them and I greet them.

"Oh, hey good morning Y/N!" Jungkook said to me with a smile on his face. "Morning kookie!" I responded earning a chuckle from the others. After that they all greet me back and then I asked them...

"Hey guys I actually need all of yall's help..." I said earning their attention. 

"What is it bro?" Jimin asked me. 

I take a deep breath before asking.

"Jennie's birthday is coming up and I need all of your help to set it up." I explained to him earning an 'oh' look on their faces. 

"Oh, really? Well, sure no problem!" Jungkook responds. 

"But aren't ya gonna do something special for her?" Jin asked with a eyebrow raised. 

"What do you mean?" I asked him with a confused look on my face. 

"Come on, dude! She literally saved you from Sarah, so you gotta repay her somehow." Jin responded which is what I'm trying to figure out. 

"That's what I'm trying to figure out..." I said to them and I sigh in defeat... 

Jin and the others whispered to each other, then they all nodded.

"Well, bro I think you 're gonna like this one..." Suga said to me which catches my interests. 

"Okay, what is it?" I asked him. 

"Why don't you sing a romantic song for her?" Jin responded with a chuckle. 

"Huh... why haven't I thought of that?! Actually I do have a particular song in mind." I said to myself in my thoughts while thinking how much of an idiot I am. 

"You guys never ceased to come up with the best advice..." I responded and earned a chuckle from all of them. 

"So yeah. I'm going to do that!" I said to them. 

"Awesome bro! This is going to be the best birthday of her life!" Jin said and the others nod in agreement. 

"I can bet all my money on that..." Jungkook joked and we laughed. 

*Bell rings*

We all heard the bell and they wish me luck then we all head to class.

TIMESKIP TO AFTERSCHOOL

Finally school is done with! Anyway, yeah it was nothing new or interesting to talk about anyway so moving on. Since I had no practices after school today I decided to head home with the girls and they told me a lot of boys were crushing on them and some even are bold enough to ask them out but they rejected them which I am not surprised but still I kinda pity them. 

I drive home and the we all get out of the car then I open the front door we all walk in then Jennie clinged to me as usual.

"Baby can we cuddle?~" Jennie asked me in a cute voice which melts my heart. 

"*Sigh* sorry Jen but I need to practice for your brithday..." - I said in my thoughts while sighing. 

"Sorry babe but I got some homework to do first, okay?" I responded to her and she nods and then goes to her friends and to be honest I don't even have homework or any work in general just yet but I want to practice my acoustic guitar skills for my Jennie's birthday. So I head to the studio room we have in our house then I close the door and lock it. Then I began to practice my vocals and my techniques of the guitar.

I then get a phone call from Jimin explaining that everything is set for Jennie's birthday and to tell her friends about it and I simply thanked him and hang up.

After me being satisfied with my work I then secretly notify Jisoo, Rose, and Lisa about Jen's surprise birthday on Saturday.

"Everything is going as planned..." I said to myself while smiling as this would be one of hell of a birthday party.