Chapter 16

Sarah's POV

"My name is Kwon Ji-yong" Ji-yong introduces himself and he bows. 

Me and my dad looked at each other before responding.

"Okay Mr. Kwon, what do you propose that will help me in this dilemma?" My dad asked him.

"You see there is something that rightfully belongs to me and there is something is rightfully that belongs to you... right?" He asked us which catches my interests. 

"What do you mean?" My dad asks him. 

 "I am referring to Jennie and who is that kid she married?" He asked us still trying to remember.

"It's Y/N..." My dad answered him which made Jiyong snap his finger. 

"Ah, yes! Y/N, I forgot his name." Jiyong said which made my dad raise an eyebrow.

"And what do you have to do with him?" My dad asks him.

"You see, he took what was rightfully mine... Jennie Kim and she took what is rightfully yours which is Y/N himself." He said to us in an angry tone.

"So I am proposing we work together, you have Y/N back and I have Jennie back, so what do you say?" He asked us and he raised his hand toward us for a handshake.

Me and dad looked at each other and based on the looks of our situation it is very bad and Jiyong is giving us an opportunity we desperately need so it looks like we don't have any other choice. 

"Okay, deal." My dad responds and he shakes his hand. 

Y/N's POV

I just got done finishing practice with the Drill team and our routine is good to go for our competition. But I got a feeling that something isn't right... 

I don't know what it is but it makes me very cautious of my surroundings. I walked back to my car and meet the girls there. We get inside and I start the engine then begin driving.

"Is something wrong?" Jennie asks me and I sigh before responding. 

"Will talk about it when we get home..." I said blankly and she was shocked of my cold tone and she nods. 

We arrive home and we get out of the car and head inside. I motion the girls to sit down in the living room and they nod. We all sit down on the couch and Jennie asked me "So what is it baby?"

"I have a bad feeling something is going to happen..." I responded making the girls raise their eyebrow at me.

"What do you mean?" Jisoo asked me.

"You know that were always popular around the school, right?" I asked hem.

"Yes, of course." Jisoo responds.

"For now I think it's best we don't fool around with it and we keep a low-profile for now." I said to them which makes them shocked of my words.

"Why?" Rose asks.

"Because nothing remains hidden forever..." I responded making them confused.

"What do you mean?" Jennie asks me nervously.

"Do you remember when Jiyong is a psycho when it comes to you and possessive?" I asked her.

"Yes and what does he have to do with anything?" Jennie asks.

"Because if I know psycho's like him then they will never stop until they get what they want." I responded making their eyes widen. 

"Are you suggesting he's here?!" Rose asks me in a panicking tone.

"That's a yes and a no question for now... because I am unsure if he is even here or not." I responded. 

"Just keep an eye out for anything out of the ordinary and if you see something let me know immediately." I continued and they nod. They all walked out of the living room and Jennie clings to me tightly meaning she is scared.

"Your going to protect me, right?" Jennie asks me in a scared tone.

"Of course, Jen, that b*stard can send in everything he's got and that's gonna stop me from protecting you." I responded to her in reassuring tone and I felt her nod. 

"Thank you..." Jennie said softly and we walk upstairs to our bedroom and I put her to bed but I realize I have something to take care of...

"Where are you going~?" Jennie asks me in a cute voice.

"I'll be right back, okay?" I asked and she nods so I walked out of the room and head to my car.

I drive to my parent's house and once I got there I knocked on their door and my dad answers. 

"Oh, son! It's been a while! How have you been?" My dad asks me. 

"It's been better but I need grab to get something from my old room." I explained to him and he nods. 

"Okay then." My dad responds and he lets me in. 

I walk to my old room and open the door to see some of my old stuff is still here but that's not what I'm after... I approach my closet and opened it revealing a pile of useless junk. I dusted off the junk and it reveal a case. 

"Bingo..." I said to myself as I found my target. 

I grab the case out of the closet and I opened it...

It's my shotgun that my dad gave me on my 18th birthday since I was now legal

It's my shotgun that my dad gave me on my 18th birthday since I was now legal. I grabbed some shells for it and packed it all up in the case and I head out my room with it. My dad notices.

"You got trouble...?" My dad asks me and I nod and he nods back.

I get out of the house and put my "equipment" in the car and I drive off. I finally head home and I put the case in my closet.

"What is that?" Jennie asks me.

"Oh, just some stuff I needed from back home." I responded and she nods and we head back to sleep.