.......

Novia sat on the cold ground, examining the fire that was crackling loud while Historia and Ymir set up the tent. Of course she was overthinking how tonight was going to go, she didn't know how to please a girl.... let alone two of them.

"Alright, it's all set up," Ymir walked over and sat beside Novia gazing at the fire in the same manner as her for a minute. Historia was already making her way inside the tent, lighting candles to make the space more comforting for all of them.

Novia hugged herself in nervousness and chilliness all in one. Ymir sensed her tense body language and extended herself to where she was intently examining Novia's light eyes. "I can see that you're cold," She chuckled., "...how's about I warm you up," She eyed Novia seductively up and down, gesturing for both of them to go into the tent. Novia nodded reluctantly as Ymir stood up, taking Novia's hand into hers.

As Novia bent down to enter the tent, her eyes immediately went to Historia, who sat on her knees in her white lace nightgown. She went and sat right beside her, wiping her clammy hands on her pants.

The whole setting was quite romantic. Novia was a little intimidated however.... both of these stunning girls wanting her was like a dream. She didn't know these feelings even existed within her. She guessed it was all from consistently being disappointed by the actions of men that she realized women could actually be...even better. Now was definitely not the time to chicken out.

"I want a taste first," Historia winked over at Ymir. She encouragingly nodded for Historia to make her move.

Historia leaned over, grasping Novia's cheek as she placed a gentle kiss on her lips, kneading them back and forth in a nice rhythm. Novia sighed into the kiss...it felt like a safe place for her. Ymir and Historia don't make their personal business very complicated. With all the confusion with where to place her trust, other than Armin, Novia knew she had nothing to worry about with them. She could fully relax and allow them to teach her some new things.

Their tongues moved in perfect sync as Historia guided for Novia to lay down, her head against the pillow. Ymir had a smug grin on her face, biting her lip in enjoyment with a perfect view to the show.

After a minute, Ymir chimed in, "Mind if I tag in?" She pleaded to Historia. She eventually came back to reality as she tore her lips away from Novia, giving a small smile with rosy cheeks. "Of course not,"

Ymir climbed on top of Novia, straddling her, with no hesitation she slammed her lips onto Novia's with immense eagerness. Novia noticed the two very different approaches, appreciating the differences. Historia's kiss held a gentleness, it was as if she was trying to make the moment last. Ymir's kissing was fiery and full of dominance. There was no making the the moment last, it was all or nothing.

Novia's lips moved against Ymir's greedy ones in yet another captivating way. Ymir started to undress her, fastly discarding Novia's shirt. "Wait." Novia stopped.... "What what's wrong?" Ymir furrowed her eyebrows.

Novia's eyes were completely consumed with lust. She got to experience what both of them had to offer, but now she wanted to witness it. "I want to watch you kiss her." She shyly breathed. Ymir smirked, and turned around to pull Historia onto the blankets. "Whatever you want."

And with that Ymir climbed on top of her girlfriend, kissing her with all the passion she had to give. Novia was intrigued with the connection they had, a pang of envy wishing that's how Eren of Levi would look at her. Hell, Levi had never even kissed her at all. She had to get these thoughts out of her mind. Tonight wasn't about them.

She watched Ymir and Historia's lips collide with such evenly matched energy, a soft sweet moan escaping from Historia's mouth. The noise alone made Novia pool underneath her underwear, and she shifted uncomfortably, embarrassed it turned her on so much. Ymir glanced at Novia's shift and finally broke away from the kiss... "You're such a dirty girl ya'know, I think you're enjoying this too much?" She teasingly raised an eyebrow.