I pinched her cheek "you always been my fat mamas" she laughed a kept eating after were done eating I pulled her into my arms I got up and carried her to the heart shaped pool and we made love 2 times before we got dressed a boarded the private jet back to cali. "You ready to move in with me mamas?" Exotic looked at me "I don't have a choice remember" I sighed "Come here mamas" she walked over to me and sat in my lap. "Ain't no breaking up now that we together mamas."

Exotic
"I never said anything about breaking up Roddy" I looked at him "I just want to keep my place" he grabbed my hip "Why though?" I squinted looking at him "Because it's mines" Roddy rolled his eyes and looked out the window. I kissed his neck "You mad at me ?"
"No" I kissed his neck again

"Yes you are but I got something you take your anger out on". I grabbed his hand and sliding it in my panties. "I'm not in the mood mamas "
"Really Roddy?"
He moved his hand and looked out the window.
"Fine" I said getting up and going to the back room with the bed. I was about to take a nap. I was halfway asleep when I felt Roddy's hands slip under the covers finding my panties.
"Mamas you sleep?" I pretended to be asleep he laid down beside me. "Mamas" he kissed my cheek
"What Roddy?"
"I'm just saying you won't even be there you would just be waisting money" I took what he was saying into consideration "Alright fine can I go back to sleep now?"
Roddy pouted at me "You mad at me?"
"No I'm sleepy"
"Let me put you to sleep then" his said sliding his fingers in my panties massaging my clit. I opened my legs wider "you still love me mamas?"
"Always"

Roddy
After fucked Exotic to sleep I held her in my arms. I was glad she finally agreed to let her place go I didn't want her ex to have any type of access to her. I would probably have to kill that nigga if he tried to take her from me.I knew she wouldn't go back to him but I still felt better knowing she would be with me 24/7. I drifted of to sleep holding her tightly. I woke up to her trying to free herself. I looked at the clock we still had 2 hours left on the jet

"Mamas stop let me sleep for another hour." She stopped struggling and laid on my chest. "I'm hungry Roddy" I shook my head "it's some food over in the warmer fat mamas" I let her go and she bounced happily over. Making her titties and ass jiggle waking my dick completely up. I sat up and watched her eat. "You want some sausage to go with that?"she finished her food. "Mm yeah I love sausage" I smirked and got on top of her from behind because she was laying on her stomach.

I kissed her sucked her neck as she moaned. I slid in her tight pussy "Fucckkk mamas" I pulled her head so I could kiss her while stroking inside of her. "Mmm" she moaned while kissing me. I pumped in her slowly "shit mamas "
"Uhhh" she bucked her hips pressing back on top my dick I pushed her up on her knees so I could get access to her clit. I rubbed her clit as I pumped inside of her. "I am addicted to you mamas" my eyes started watering "Squirt for daddy"
"Ooohhhh she moaned as she squirted
"Again mamas"
I picked up my pace she squirted and creamed "Fucck Shitt Roddy"
I sucked her neck as she squirmed
"Let it out mamas "
"Aaahhh"she came again
"Fucck "I said as I nutted in her pussy I kept stroking "You like when I nut in my pussy " "Yess daddy shit" I kept pumping in her pussy I let her cum again then I pulled out.
"Come ride daddy's dick. " I laid back as she climbed on top of me. I watched her put my dick in . "Fucck Roddy" I sat up and tongue kissed her while fingering her clit as she started bouncing. "Ride that shit mamas "

She bounced up and down then stopped as I watched her face twist as she squirted. I lifted my hips and thrust into her prolonging her orgasm.
"Don't stop just cuz I'm making that pussy cry" she started bouncing again.
I smacked her ass "Fuck daddy "
I let her ride me as I sucked on her titties. "Mmm shit I'm fucking coming again " I smiled as she came.

"Mmm mamas that pussy wet" I thrusted into her chasing my nut as she started screaming out . "Look at me mamas" she looked me in the eyes. "Fuck Roddy" I grunted as my nut was getting closer. I kept her eyes locked with mine as I thrusted deep and busted inside her. "Fucck mamas" I kissed her as I nutted when I was done she had my cum running down her legs. "Mamas you see what you do to me" she smiled and kissed me. We heard the pilot say 45 minutes to landing.

We showered and got dressed. I had the Uber take us to her place " Just get a few things I'll hire somebody to move the rest "
She kissed me a nodded I walked in the kitchen and fixed us some drinks. I took her a drink she sipped it and looked at me lustfully. "Mamas you better stop before you get dicked down" she laughed kissed me. We were interrupted by a knock on the door "who the fuck is that?" She looked just as confused "I don't know" I sighed I hope it wasn't who I thought her ex. I went to the door and answered it. "Nigga why is you here?"
"I want to speak to Exotic"
"Nigga it ain't finna happen so leave for I bust you in yo shit"
"EXOTIC!!" I watched the nigga yell and I pushed him and slammed the door in his face. Exotic ran into the living room looking "who was that?"
"Your ex nigga" I snapped at her.

Exotic
I looked at Roddy I went over to him a put my hands around his waist "I told him never to come back over here your not mad at me are you?" He kissed my forehead "No mamas that's why I didn't want you staying here anymore" I nodded as I heard Trey banging on the door again. "Mamas I two seconds from whooping that nigga ass" I kissed him "Come whoop this ass instead" he smirked and picked me up and carried me to the room. We had sex for three hours. I finished packing some clothes. I took a plan b pill and made a mental note to get one of those contraceptives placed in my arm. I kissed Roddy and woke him up.

"I'm ready to go baby the Uber is outside" he put his clothes on then grabbed my hand and we left going back to his crib. I sat in the truck thinking about how Trey was acting like a lunatic. I was probably going to have to get a restraining order on him.
"You okay mamas?"
I smiled and rubbed his face
"Yes I'm fine" We pulled up to his house and he grabbed my bags and carried them upstairs. I sat on his bed, he turned and looked at me "Welcome home mamas" I smiled then looked at his bed I stood up "How many of you hoes you hit in this bed?" He grabbed my waist "None"

I turned facing him "I'm serious mamas I would go to their places you the only one I really let come to the crib I love you Exotic"
"I love you to Rodrick"
I gave him a kiss "You staying home with me right mamas?"
"Yes so I can get some sleep"
"Let me put you to sleep mamas"
I shook my head and busted out laughing as he pushed me on the bed.

Don't forget to vote and comment on what you think about book so far

❤️❤️❤️❤️