It's like a knife that cuts right through my soul

Only love, only love can hurt like this

Only love can hurt like this

Must have been a deadly kiss

Only love can hurt like this

Only love can hurt like this❞

Only love can hurt like this, Paloma Faith.

.Filler.

♫•*¨*•.¸¸♪

On the window ledge, peering out the window admiring the view, was a humming Ambrosia. She was humming a small tune as she looked up at the stars. The Crows had all decided to get some rest before setting off to the Little Palace and Inej and Jesper were fast asleep in two beds next door while Kaz was writing away on the desk listening to the tune the girl was humming. Ambrosia was watching the view and him occasionally.

They'd often share a look every now and then before they both turned back to what they were originally doing. Ambrosia felt her eyes drooping, her head was rested against the window. Kaz turned to her once her tune had stopped, he looked at her with such fondness and bewilderment. This scene spiked a memory.

Kaz had just eaten at Ambrosia's family house, the sound of her siblings echoed throughout the warm house. But all he could hear was her. She was sat on the window seat in her room writing something down in a book, but she was also singing softly. Her voice might have been more softer than her siblings, but it stood out more.

"What do you think of this?" The eleven year old girl asked the boy sat on her bed. Kaz peered at the notebook, he was helping her write a letter to her father. Jerome had walked out after a bad argument with Ambrosia's mother, Zella, when Ambrosia was nine and hadn't come back. Kaz knew how much she missed him, despite being around him felt like walking on eggshells. But he had a soft spot for his children, 'the brightest stars of his life.' Kaz hadn't met Jerome as he'd left the day before he first saw Ambrosia helping him with the robotic dogs.