✧ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ✧

Start from the beginning

"That was a mist-"

"Sorry but am I interrupting something?" Suddenly the two of them turned their heads to see someone.

"Oh not at all." Namjoon said with a dimple smile on his face, of course he didn't mind his very close friend's interruption.

"No, maybe I thought I was interrupting your personal time." Hwasa teased them, looking at Jimin and Namjoon.

"Oh c'mon."

"I'm salty that you didn't tell me but anyway I found out you two are together." She confessed and Namjoon chuckled softly.

"It was just… unplanned."

"Unplanned? This is why you were kissing on the very famous spot of make outs?" She teased and laughed.

"Wait what?"

"Yes, I saw you both in the library. But don't worry I left right then but I'm salty you blocked my spot." She said and Namjoon could only laugh.

It was Hwasa who saw them kissing in the library back then.

"I didn't need to say anything if you already knew." Namjoon remarked and she nodded.

"How are you by the way? Heard you became part of the excursion. I hope it wasn't boring like always." Hwasa started talking casually, coming closer to hug him who hugged her back.

And yes Jimin was still there.

"No, not at all. In fact it was great fun. I wonder why you didn't become a part of it." Namjoon asked, talking to her casually who was still standing close.

Jimin was looking at them back and forth, couldn't help the ingrowing possession due to which he tried to get closer to his man subtly, standing right beside him.

"Well, maybe you don't know it yet or do you?" Hwasa asked, narrowing her eyes and fanning her face with her hand.

"What?" Namjoon asked unaware and she whined frustratedly, hitting his chest because she actually wanted him to notice her hand.

Jimin didn't like this at all so he encircled his arm around Namjoon's arm, standing while sticking on his side, showing her that he was his man she was throwing hands on.

"Can't you see? I'm engaged. Oh god you're seriously dumb. Your cousin just proposed me. How does everyone know but not you? Pabo!" She said in an annoyed way, making Namjoon chuckle.

"Oh this. I knew everything. Well if your cousin proposed to you then I knew earlier than anyone else. But yeah, I'm happy for you." 

"Really? You already know?"

"Of course but for the sake of his surprise plan and all, I had to act oblivious."

"Ohh, you almost got me." She laughed, playfully hitting his chest and Namjoon smiled widely.

Jimin didn't expect this coming. Okay so Hwasa was already engaged?

"Congratulations." The smaller male decided to say and she looked at him, smiling at him wholeheartedly.

"Congratulations to you too. And yeah, if he ever misbehaves let me know. I didn't get my nails manicured for nothing." She joked and Jimin for the first time laughed, realising she wasn't like she showed.

"Oh please this wouldn't be needed." Namjoon added, making her show her nails to him.

"Just in case you know. Well, anyway guys. I won't interrupt you more. I'll be checking on my girls. See you guys around."

"Yeah, sure."

Saying this she left and Jimin stood watching her way while Namjoon retracted his gaze to fix down on how Jimin was holding his arm all this while, clinging on his side.

An endearing smile plastered on Namjoon's face, his hand placed on Jimin's on top of his own arm.

"No one's taking me from you." Namjoon whispered to him and Jimin faced him finally, instantly looking down and slowly removing his hands.

"Oh no, I was-" 

Namjoon held his tiny hand, encircling around his arm again.

"Keep holding me, so that I won't lose you." Namjoon whispered, looking at his tempting lips while Jimin playfully hit his bicep, proceeding to bury his face in his chest.

"Minnie…"

"Hmm?"

"Let's go to the library?" Namjoon suggested and Jimin knew very well why.

"Let's go." And he said while blushing hard.

~✧~

Later that evening Taehyung insisted on taking Jimin to his home after college so he already informed his boyfriend about his plan who was completely okay with it.

Now the two soulmates could have a special time together. Taehyung had already told Jimin about Jin hyung's arrival and Jimin couldn't wait to meet him after a very long time. Ever since Jin found his job abroad, they couldn't meet. Jimin is Taehyung's soulmate so every cousin of his was like his own and Jin was the closest to Taehyung.

"Ta da!" They walked in and Taehyung exclaimed happily, pointing towards his cousin working in the kitchen with his mom who was here for some days.

"Woah! Jin hyung!" Jimin yelled, taking off his shoes and walking to the kitchen with Taehyung and Jin smiled at the two.

"Hi guys, how are you?" Jin exclaimed, looking up while mixing the dough down.

"I'm good hyung. So good to see you." Jimin said, walking to him and Jin showed him a wide smile.

"What are you doing?" He asked the elder.

"Oh, I'm just baking some cookies." 

Taehyung stretched his hand to take some cookie dough but his mother slapped his hand away.

"Wash your hands first." Taehyung giggled and quickly washed his hand in the kitchen sink and so did Jimin.

"Wow hyung. You can bake? Tell me how to bake. I want to learn too." Jimin asked desperately.

"It's easy, you just have to know the right measurements and procedure of mixing things." Jin explained.

"Since when you became interested in baking?" Taehyung joked, taking some dough and eating it raw.

"No, I just want to learn how to make it so that I can make it for myself."

"Momma Park does it for you isn't she?"

"But still-" Jimin whined.

"Say that you wanna learn for your boyfriend." Taehyung teased and Jimin slapped his hand.

"Oh Jimin already got a boyfriend?" Jin asked, looking up happily and Jimin only blushed.

"Then you should try this recipe of cookies if he's into chocolate. I don't just add only brown chocolate but white chocolate too and I swear the combination is mind-blowing." Jin insisted and Jimin peeked into the mixing bowl.

"Really hyung? Will you teach me too?"

"Of course." 

And Jimin smiled sheepishly.

They then helped the cookie balls to place in the tray and put on an oven for them to bake until they talked about almost everything they missed in each other's life.

Out of which Jin forgot to ask Jimin more about his boyfriend and most importantly his name. 

Only if he knew. A small world they were trapped in.

────•✧•────

Poor Jin and Jimin...

Keep commenting your reviews please.

Hope you guys enjoyed!