The Train of Surprises

Start from the beginning

"And letting you destroy my favorite gem? Tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk, a fatal decision to make!!" Yelled red diamond as she threw the man and chased after him.

———————————————

Pyrope woke up to see tanjiro gone but nezuko and rui tugging her arm.

"What happened?" Asked pyrope and rui explained that tanjiro was going after the demon and he told them to wake everyone up, but they as he was explaining the train was being covered by flesh and tanjiro came back and told them that lower moon 1 merged with the train.

——————————

"This happened while I was asleep? Some hashira I am! If there was a hole I'd crawl into it!!" Yelled rengoku as he burned the tentacles with his sword.

———————————

After convincing tanjiro, inosuke, and pyrope to go and find the weak spot and defeat the demon, they went to the head of the train and found the weak spot but Enmu defended it and was making pyrope and tanjiro fall asleep, but that didn't affect pyrope but it did affect tanjiro and he almost killed himself but inosuke stopped him.

"HOW DARE YOU STOP ME FROM HAVING MY DREAM!!!" Yelled the engineer as he tried to attack inosuke and tanjiro but was knocked out by pyrope.

"You've been seduced by false promises." Said pyrope and she took the man as tanjiro and inosuke hit the weak spot causing the train to go crazy.

—————————————

Tanjiro was pierced by the needle and rengoku was telling him to focus on it but they all saw in the smoke, a pair of yellow eyes with a kanji saying, upper moon 3. A whole battle ensued between the hashira and demon.

"Become a demon kyojuro!! Fight with me forever!! We can be stronger together!!!" Yelled akaza as he attacked rengoku but his arms were slashed off by pyrope and akaza jumped back and looked at the girl between the hashira and demon, the demon smiled at the gem.

"YOU ARE SO STRONG ASWELL!!!!! THATS SURPRISING BECOME A DEMON!!!!!" Yelled akaza as he looked at pyrope with a crazed smile.

"No....."Said pyrope frustrating akaza even more, as he went to attack again, rengoku fought him as he told pyrope to stay back.

"Your left eye is hurting and some of your ribs are broken kyojuro, a demon could heal those in a blink of an eye. Become a demon kyojuro!!" Yelled akaza as he fought rengoku but as he was about to hit his stomach and before pyrope could even take the hit, a hand held his arm tightly holding it back.

Everyone looked to see a tall female with light blue skin with a gem on one of her hips, looking angry at the demon.

"What are you doing to an aristocratic gem?" Asked the gem as she tightened her grip in anger and akaza was surprised to see the girl and he immediately cut off her arm and she jumped back with a cut off arm looking at it in boredom and it regrew making everyone shocked at her.

"What? Petty organics, surprised to see a gem like me? You know you aren't the only beings able to regrow missing limbs. But the real thing that pisses me off, IS YOU TRYING TO ATTACK AN ARISTOCRATIC GEM?!?!!?! You are filthier than the soil I walk on!!!" Yelled the gem as she fought the demon full of anger.

"Who is she?!" Asked tanjiro and pyrope sighed.

"That is a fluorite, they are an authoritative gem, and they are the admirals of gems." Explained pyrope as she sees the angry gem blocking akaza's attacks with ease.

"A gem like you?" Asked rengoku and pyrope nodded as fluorite kicked the demon away with her heel.

"Pathetic organic, trying to beat a being higher than you, you are foolish enough to go for an aristocratic gem, the gem that my own rank protect with honor!!" Said fluorite as she blocked akaza's attacks again and akaza pushed her away and aimed at rengoku's stomach but pyrope blocked his way, causing her to poof and cracked her gem, making everyone shocked, and akaza trying to avoid the sunlight gone quickly to the woods.

"YOU COWARD!!" Yelled tanjiro as the others rushed to pyrope's gem that was covered with a big crack, after tanjiro was done with his speech he gone to pyrope's gem.

"I failed to protect my pyrope......." Said fluorite as she stared at pyrope's cracked gem, but the other gem came out, hematite.

"No fluorite, pyrope protected the organics, I sensed her having some sort of fondness with these flesh bags?" Said the hematite as she picked up pyrope's gem as the trio gone into a defensive stance but the hematite was not affected by this and bubbled pyrope.

"Lead us to your base of operations, we want to help  pyrope's organic comrades?" Said the hematite as she held the bubbled gem.