After the drive we pulled up in front of the house, I immediately got out of the car and walked into the house up to Reg's room. We were early so I went up there, I knocked and walked in to find him standing in front of his mirror fixing his hair. His shirt was unbuttoned halfway as he had not finished getting ready. He turned around and the light returned to his face when he saw me. He gave me a kiss before hugging me and hiding his face in the crook of my neck. "I missed you." He whispered, "I missed you too."

There was a knock and Walburga walked in. She gave me a smile when she saw me, "Be ready to preform. You need to be down there in Ten minutes." We smiled and went back to talking about what other songs to perform. In the ten minutes we went down and onto the stage.

While everyone was eating we decided that we would do more calm and mello songs.  I could feel eyes on us as we played the instruments while singing.  I looked at Reg and we made Eye contact making smiles forming on our faces.
"Alright this next song is a slow dance." Everyone looked happy and grabbed their loved one or asked someone and filed onto the dance floor.

We next played a slow dance song for the couples. We watched as couples laughed and smiled at eachother as they danced with each other. James and Sirius were standing off to the side, until a girl came up to Sirius asking him to dance and he accepted but not before looking at James. James nodded for him to go ahead, James found a girl sitting all by herself and asked her to dance. I saw Bella and Thomas dancing, along with Narcissa and Lucius together. Peace filled my heart as me and Reg moved the microphones closer to stand next to each other.

So far his mom seemed happy with the choices of music we have done, let's hope it stays that way.  People went and sat back down and watched as we continued to sing.  Sirius and James were seated with my parents as they watched me and Reg together.

As it began getting darker we took a break before we started singing again, we mingled around with the older ladies before grabbing food. We sat down with Bella, Cissy, and the others. As we are they played music on a record player. Reg placed his hand on my left thigh and I leaned into him as we ate. Reg was waiting for me to finish eating, and when I did we got up and went back on stage. It was now darker and the lights were on making everything look like a fairytale.

(except outside is fancy tables and not benches)I leaned over to him away from the vintage microphone, "we could do hanging tree

I leaned over to him away from the vintage microphone, "we could do hanging tree."  I nodded in agreement and we both grabbed guitars.

We had Narcissa and Lucius come and sing with us because why not.

The next two songs we saved for last because there Viking songs and we both like them a lot.

We got Thomas up on the stage to help us with these Viking songs.  He does have a Viking heritage.

After everyone left me and Reg were sitting out  on the field behind us watching the stars on a blanket.  We talked about school and what we need to do to finish our task, mainly what we were going to do after school.  He suddenly got up and I looked at him confused, he dragged my hands towards an area that looked like it was straight out of a fairy tale or a memory book.  Photos were hanging on strings as well as lights from tree to tree.  There were blankets on the ground and I walked forward, it was gorgeous.

"Reg..... it's gorgeous."  He smiled at me before turning me around and kissing me.  I pulled back and he kissed my nose.  I turned back around and looked at the Polaroid photos that were hanging my laundry clips from a string.  I didn't hear Reg behind me and I turned around.  There he was down on the ground on one knee.  "Elizabeth Euphemia Potter, will you do the honors of making me the happiest man alive by marrying me?"