Nidhi Ashu ko phone de na zara, I said in a stern voice.

It's alright Shehnaaz, mood thik nhi hoga tu tension mat le, She said and I could feel her angry on him.

Nidhi Mujhe usse baat karni hai yaar please usse phone de, I requested this time and phone was passed to him in a second.

Sana: What the hell Ashu ye kya tareeka tha usse baat karne ka, she was just joking around and you know it.

Ashu: She needs to understand Shehnaaz where to put a line.

Sana: And how will she know? Sapne aayenge usko, nhi na.... She doesn't know it, uske according I'm happily married Ashu why don't you understand.

Ashu: I'm sorry I just can't see you getting hurt.

Sana: I know baba but mujhse pehle voh teri responsibility hai Ashu, biwi hai voh teri and I know Tu bahut pyaar karta hai usse.

Ashu: Khud se zyada.

Sana: Toh mere liye please don't spoil it, I'm happy in my life and you stay happy in yours.

Ashu: I am sorry I just got carried away, teri fikar ho rahi thi

Sana: I'm not weak Baba, I know what I'm capable of, and I know you didn't meant it in that tone but still it was wrong.

Ashu: I know, Ruk ek second.... Nidhi
Nidhi: Kya hai?
Ashu: Gussa hai?
Nidhi: ....
Ashu: Sorry na Sweetheart.
Nidhi: Don't you dare talk to me in that tone again.
Ashu: I promise I won't... I am sorry.
Nidhi: It's alright and main gussa nhi thi, I was just teasing you Ashu, pata hai mujhe stressed ho aap jab se aaye ho.

Ashu: Kaise....

Sana: O hello main abhi bhi line par hoon.
Ashu: haan toh it's not like you haven't seen it in real.
Nidhi: bas Ashu, besharam ho rahe ho.

Sana: ok guys you continue this, I will be leaving I need to pick up Aahnik

Ashu: I need to talk to champ Sanu.
Sana: Shaam ko karvati hoon, dhayaan rakho apna and continue with what you are doing.

I laughed and moved to pick up Aahnik when I saw his school is about to get over.

*

I reached his school and I knew I'm up for some scolding from Aahnik, he hates to get late and I am a whole 10 min late.
I parked the car at a distance and went near the gate when I saw him standing with someone who has a small little cute girl in his arms. I don't know why there was some different kind of sukoon in that air, there was a different pull towards that stranger but I shrugged it, I am definitely going crazy, first I felt this for Ashu's friend the one who called Nidhi and now this person whom I never even saw, before I could go further Aahnik came running up to me.

Aahnik bacha aaram se, I said and the same time I heard same words from that men, I felt I have heard him somewhere but, maybe on Nidhi's phone.... Maybe

Sana: Baby aise nhi bhagte na.
Aahnik: Aap kahan the abhi tak?

He said ignoring my question and with a sad pout on his face.

Sana: Mumma is sorry mera nona bacha, I got struck in traffic.
Aahnik: Oh is it.

He asked innocently and I nodded. He was telling me about someone named Aadia, and I just admired him.