These words were still as fresh in my mind as it was the first day I spoke them, my thoughts broke when I heard my phone ringing, I thought it to be Ashu Or Sanchi but it was Mr. Raichand, I sighed but anyways picked it up.

Hello, Ms. Shehnaaz I hope you remember me, came his voice from the other side.

How can I forget you Mr. Raichand, I replied not even trying to hide the sarcasm.

I'm sorry he muttered.

What? I asked not sure of what I heard was right or wrong, him saying sorry?

I said I'm sorry Ms. Singhania, I shouldn't have spoke to you in that tone on that day, and I promise it won't happen ever again, he sighed.

How did you bothered to call me, I asked because I was still not sure he was genuine in his apology, people like him won't change I knew from my past experience but I let it be.

I need your help Shehnaaz, he spoke and I sighed because I know he was just loyal towards his work.

What kind of a help, I asked inspite of knowing what was about to follow.

The presentation you made for AS enterprises, you need to present that and maybe head that project too, he said.

I think you forgot, I am not your employee any more Mr. Raichand, I said.

I know and trust me I would have respected your decision, and will do that in future too but this time please rejoin the project Shehnaaz, just this and I promise then you can be free, he said

And I don't know why more than the guilt in his voice, something else was making me agree to this project, some unknown feeling of something going to change in my life.

I can't Mr. Raichand I spoke against myself this time because Aahnik will be left alone here.

Please Shehnaaz, don't do this please, he requested again.

I won't promise something I'm unable to do Mr. Raichand but if it's something important then maybe I could agree so tell me the reason why you, specifically want me when you have a Lot of talented employees.

And he detailed every thing that happened in the AS ENTERPRISES and I was impressed, there was some one else too who would consider his hobby as his passion

Fine I will try Mr. Raichand, I agreed but I was getting a different feeling, maybe something was going to change but I don't want any hopes.

Thank you so much Shehnaaz, He said genuinely happy.

Don't get false hope Mr. Raichand, only this project but I'm 100% sure I don't wanna work ahead with you after that, I said straight to the point because I don't want him to have hopes.

Fine I will give you your contract personally tomorrow, he said before hanging up.

I was about to do something related to the project when my phone rang again displaying 'Ashu'

Haan Ashu, pahunch gaya Tu I asked before someone could reply from the other side.

Hun te Ashu de alawa koi dikhna hi nhi hai tenu, said Nidhi in a teasing tone.

Zyada nhi ho raha Nidhi, said Ashu from behind.

Aap ko kya problem hai ek meri best friend hai aur dusre par toh mera pura haq hai, she said and I laughed.

Par maybe you are right uske husband ko pasand nhi aaya toh, Nidhi laughed again and I went silent.

Bas Nidhi, Ashu was stern again and I knew what was he thinking.