Stardust Crusaders 46

Start from the beginning

"Iggy!" He yelled attaching them as Polnareff and Iggy jumped out of the way, taking shelter as suddenly the vampire loomed over the black and white haired small dog, as Iggy watched terrified. "The real Lord Dio bestowed me with his trust. He entrusted me with the honor of killing you. That is why Lord Dio would never descend to the second floor!"

No! He is going to kill Iggy! He will be swallowed up into the abyss! Polnareff realized horrified.

"You damn, pathetic dog! How dare you force me to destroy Lord Dio's likeness?" Vanilla Ice screamed furious punching Iggy with his right fist, not holding back as Iggy crashed into the wall coughing up blood as he fell to the ground, body twitching.

What?! He punched him! He did not use the void! He punched Iggy without killing him! Polnareff's thoughts were racing as he watched Vanilla Ice floating in the air, closing the distance between him and the small dog.

"Do you have any idea... I do not care if it was a fake made of sand! You made me destroy it! I will kick you to death, you filthy mutt." He yelled kicking Iggy mercilessly. "It would take only an instant to absorb you into my dark abyss! That will not satiate my fury! It is your fault! It is your fault for making me angry! It is your fault! Tie to learn your lesson! How is that? I will teach you! And this? Better?!" He screamed kicking...

"Stop.... " Polnareff shouted. Vanilla Ice is crazy. He is insane! He has lost it because he destroyed that pile of sand that looked like Dio. His soul is the murky abyss! His soul is the inky hell that obliterates all! Polnareff though grimly, trying to crawl to help Iggy however.....

"Lord Dio said the resolve of the human heart must never be underestimated. But you are just a filthy stray! You have no resolve. Your soul knows nothing of pride!" Vanilla Ice spat as Iggy lied on the ground motionless, suddenly smirking at him, irking the vampire, who repeatedly kicked the poor small, helpless dog mercilessly as Polnareff could only watch horrified, not able to really move.

"Stop...." The Frenchman whimpered."Take that! And that!"

"Stop...."

"How do you like that? And that?" Vanilla Ice screamed, face contorted with madness.

"Stop it, Vanilla Ice!" Polnareff shouted, summoning his Stand as Silver Chariot went to attack him, Vanilla Ice turning around as Iggy lied there, bleeding out.

"I will end this, Polnareff!" Vanilla Ice stated retreating inside his Stand Cream with a back flip as Silver Chariot went to stab him, the void moving towards Polnareff and the swordsman rolling out of the way, cursing.

"Shit! He disappeared!" He gritted out, looking around frantically as he stopped at Iggy's form. Iggy! Our Stand decoy may have fallen through, but your sand might have saved us. Now I know how to find him! Polnareff thought as his Stand moved its rapier around in incredible speed as the sand of Iggy's Stand got stirred up, covering the entire space of the large room with all the single sand grains, seeing the void making its way through...

I can see him moving! How do you like that! We did it! Damn you! When you move, you have to absorb everything in your path. So swallow this! Take a big mouthful of sand and come here, you piece of shit! And when you peek out from behind your Stand's putrid teeth, I will finish you off! Polnareff thought as Vanilla Ice peeked out of his Stand's mouth as Polnareff managed to pierce right through the brunette's jaw.

Bull's-eye! Yeah! Eat that! He cheered as blood splattered on the ground.