🌻 c o f f e e ⭐︎ BakuKiri🌻

It's only been 5 days of this stupid job and I've already screwed up. Covered in hot coffee and the center of attention. I tried to make a discreet exit, but God forbid I get out of this with my dignity intact. The last person I wanted to see walked in just as I got up from the floor. 

I saw him enter the cafe with Dunce face, Pinky and Scotch Tape. Shit. I hide behind the counter. The back door opens and I see my coworker, dumb nerd Deku. He smiles at our classmates before giving me a questioning look. 

I put a finger on my mouth to signal to be quiet. 

Deku gives me a little thumbs up then runs to the cash register. 

"Hey guys!" Deku smiles. 

"Whoa! Deku you work here?!" Pinky exclaimed. 

"Yup! All Might hired me, Iida, Todoroki and..." Deku glances to me in which I gave a menacing glare. "And uh yeah! What you guys like to drink today?" 

As Deku was taking their order, I snuck into the bathroom. I let out a sigh as I silently join Icy-Hot in sandwich making. 

"Bakugou, you're covered with coffee stains" Todoroki points out. 

"Oh shut up! I already know asshole!" I bark at him. He rolls his eyes then starts wrapping the sandwiches. I scoff. God, I can't go back there when he is there. Iida walks past me and notices I'm not at my station. 

He inhales sharply, "BAKUGOU COULD YOU PLEASE GO TO YOUR STATION! YOU ARE VIOLATING ALL MIGHT'S ORDERS!" He yells as he attempts to shove me back outside. 

When I turn back around, me and Kirishima lock eyes. His eyes trail up and down on my uniform then bursts into laughter. That cheeky little ass! This catches the attention of the rest of the guys and they join in on the laughter. 

My blood boils as Deku tells me the next order. I quickly get to work. I hear a crowd walking closer. 

"Hey Bakubro! Didn't know you worked here man!" A familiar voices pipes up. I glance up and see Kirishima looking at me. I avert my eyes and continue to make the coffee for the current customer. 

They ordered a unique design with the words..."I love you"? Sheesh, this is so cheesy. I decide to add some decorations with little explosions and hearts just for the hell of it.

I could feel the overwhelming stare from the others as I work. I hear, "Good job!", "Wow! Thats pretty good!", "You actually have talent Bakugou!". I scowl at the last one. The coffee looks not that bad when I take a step back. The person who receives it will definitely love this. I hand the coffee to Deku. 

He checks it then calls, "Order for Kirishima!" 

ahem....

WHAT!?

I watch as Kirishima takes the coffee gratefully and snaps a pic of it. The others giggle while I stand there frozen. 

Before they head out the door, Kirishima calls out to me. "Thanks for the coffee Bakugou! Love you too!" 

My face turns warm and I practically melt against the counter. That little....