seventeen | children are fucking stupid

ابدأ من البداية

He looked through the bathroom, seeing a tiny bottle of forsaken Nair, a weird amount of shampoos, and a mirror with the words dude he's, fuckboy, huge dick energy, and wilbeard written around the area where Wilbur would see his face if he looked in. Tommy pulled out his trusty vandalism sharpie that he kept on himself at all times, writing his own little message among the others.

you are very poggers <3

He then abandoned the scene of the crime, pulling himself into Wilbur's elusive bedroom. He spied the cheap streaming setup, the bed, and a few various objects littering the floor and desk. None of these things really piqued Tommy's interest apart from a cardboard box. He knew he was being a little raccoon shit, but he didn't quite care, opening the top.

Inside were multiple doses of some substance, with a syringe at the side. Tommy flinched upon seeing the contents.

He's on drugs?

Tommy shook his head. Why the hell would Wilbur do drugs? Why would he do that?

Tommy shut the box abruptly, not caring to inspect further. His head spun with the realization. His big brother was doing illegal substances? Illegally?

He didn't know if he should call the police, call his dad, or confront Wilbur. He felt stuck, he didn't want Wilbur arrested, but he knew he shouldn't let him do hard drugs, right?

He shakily reached for his phone, fumbling to unlock it, finally managing to key in the proper number to alert the police.

__________________________________________________________

Wilbur was really thankful that his manager hadn't taken Techno's words so heavily. He was glad to have his job back, even if it was a terrible time to clean bathrooms and take orders. It was a boring, dull work day, or, it was, until a fucking police car pulled up outside of the restaurant.

"What the hell," he heard the manager mutter, putting an older employee in charge while he went to ask what the police needed.

Wilbur shook the sudden shiver of anticipation off of his shoulders. He hadn't done anything wrong, and was actually able to prevent his anxiety from going haywire this time. Always a good thing. He continued scrubbing gum off of the table he was working on.

"Hey, Wilbur?" the manager asked apprehensively, looking at him weird and avoiding eye contact. "Police are for you."

what the fuck.

"Oh, uh, okay," Wilbur replied. "Thanks?"

The manager nodded mutely, ducking his head and quickly making his way into the back of the restaurant.

Wilbur slowly made his way outside, where a police officer was waiting. Tommy's head peeked out of the back of the car meekly, and he looked betrayed?

"U-um, what's going on?" Wilbur asked quietly, scraping his foot on the concrete out of stress. Anxiety balled in his chest, completely undoing the calming he'd done moments before.

"We've received a report that you are in possession of illegal substances," the police officer said uniformly. "We currently don't have enough information to make an arrest, but we need you in containment while we search your place of residence."

"W-what?" Wilbur flinched. "Tommy, what's she talking about?"

"Wil, I found them," Tommy said, sounding close to tears. "I know you're on something. Don't lie to me."

"Tommy, I swear to you, I would never try drugs," Wilbur said, well on his way to an anxiety attack. His breathing got sharper.

"I saw the needle! All of those doses," Tommy said, trailing off.

"Wait, wait a fuckin'..." Wilbur paused, taking a breath. "You mean my fucking testosterone?"

"your what."

"Dad didn't ever tell you?" Wilbur asked, holding a hand on his chest to come down from his anxiety a bit. "He shouted at me for being on it! Didn't you hear that?"

"He told me to go to my room," Tommy said sheepishly.

"Gosh, okay." Wilbur laughed out a breath, blinking rapidly. "I'm so sorry, officer. I-I-I'm a transgender man, and I take testosterone injections. Um, my little brother came to stay with me for a few days, and he wasn't informed a-about that."

"Sorry," Tommy echoed.

The officer sighed slowly and long, writing something on a notepad before getting back in the car. "Come on. I still have to check your home due to protocol."

Wilbur followed instruction, sliding into place next to Tommy. He started to take measured breaths, occasionally giving his brother a few light-hearted glances and smiles.

this is fine.

__________________________________________________________

1.3k words