"How about we all go to the zoo today?" Adrien suggested. "Word is, they've got a new.." Adrien trailed off, signaling to Nino to explain.

"T-t-t-they've got a new panther!" Nino said enthusiastically, still not looking at me. He then smiled wide, but it seemed forced.

"Awesome idea, right [Y/n]? You love animals," Alya finally spoke up from behind me and put a hand on my shoulder.

"Especially hamsters. And panthers, of course," Marinette added on and put her hand on my other shoulder.  She then leaned in closer, whispering so quiet I almost couldn't hear. "He's asking you on a date!"

I refrained from jumping around happily at that. Composing myself, while I was screaming on the inside, I finally gave the two boys a small smile.

"Sure, that sounds fun," I agreed.

"Cool. How about today after school at four o'clock. Nino, sound good?" Adrien suggested. Nino nodded, still not looking at me. I tilted my head a bit, almost frowning at Nino's weird state.

"Nino, are you okay? You've just been staring ahead of us the whole time," I asked worriedly. He nodded enthusiastically.

"I am okay!" He assured me in a robotic voice, but I didn't push the matter further and nodded warily.

"Cool. Four o'clock then." I nodded at Adrien as him and Nino then walked off, leaving me with Marinette and Alya. They immediately stepped in front of me, though I didn't notice as I was in a dazed state.

"Earth to [Y/n]!" Alya said, waving her hand in front of my face. I was still in my trance, staring off into the distance. "You do realize the guy you're crazy about has just asked you out on a date, right?"

"Yeah," I said in a sing-song voice, then gasped as I snapped out of it. I began panicking. "Wiat, no! I'm not wearing my lucky socks! Help me! What should I do?!"

I hugged the two girls, freaking out. They just smiled and patted my head, comforting me.

"Don't worry, we've got this."

~~~

"One two, one two, testing. Do you read me, girl?" Alya asked through the earpiece she had given me. Marinette had to take a raincheck, having to do something at her bakery with her parents. I now sat on a bench at the zoo, waiting for the guys to arrive. Alya hid behind a nearby bush.

"I can hear you, but this is so nerve-wracking. What if I mess up?" I voiced my worries to her. Alya sighed once.

"You can do this. Just be your amazing self, You give Marinette and I advice all the time, it's time to listen to yourself!" She reassured me, I nodded as I took a deep breath. Okay, calm down. You'll be fine. You're in higher pressure situations all the time. Just don't embarrass yourself, [Y/n].

"You'll do great, [Y/n]!" Ellie encouraged me quietly from her hiding spot. I nodded in thanks, knowing she knows I can't respond since Alya would hear it through the earpiece. I glanced around and almost jumped in surprise when I thought I saw the two of them, but it was just Kim and Max.

"Hey [Y/n]," Kim greeted me as the two of them began to walk over. Just a false alarm. I waved back at them.

"Hey guys. What are you doing here?" I questioned once they got over to me.

"We heard the new panther's here. I wanna see who's got the bigger guns," Kim told me, flexing his muscles, then began posing.

"Do you want to come with us?" Max offered.

"Target at ten o'clock!" Alya alerted me through the earpiece. I almost jumped since I forgot she was there.

"Thanks for the offer, but no thanks," I politely declined. "I'm waiting for someone."