Chapter 5

MADISONS POV
A night with the boys and ally was gonna be fun, but a night with the boys, ally, and Camila might not be fun.
Ally I and went to a room to change into shorts and a sweatshirt.
"I hope we have a good night." Ally says
"Same" I replied
"Guys we are starting the movie!" Ashton yelled

Ally and I rushed downstairs to find a bunch of snacks, blankets, and pillows all around the floor.
"What movie are we watching?" I asked
"Exorcist" Calum replied.
Geez why does is always have to be horror movies I thought to myself. Don't they own any Disney movies.
And plus I don't want to sit here watching Luke comfort someone else. Wow I get jealous fast. Mads stop. He's happy. Leave him alone.

LUKES POV
When Calum said we were watching Exorcist Mads tensed up. She hates horror movie. I was going to comfort her like I always do when we watch horror movies, but Camila was here. After mads came back, I realize I still like her. How am I going to do this?
"Luke?!" Camila said.
"Yeah?" I replied
"Sit over here next to me." She demanded
"Alright." I said
Ally and Ashton sat on the floor. I sat on the couch with Camila. Michael and Calum sat on the other couch. Mads sat on the bean bag chair. Ugh how I wish I was sitting beside her...

MADISONS POV
The movie was starting and I was scared out of my mind. Everybody seemed to be fine, except for me. I screamed and dropped many snacks.
Someone came up behind me and tapped my shoulder and I nearly died. I turned around and it was ally.
"Are you okay?" She asks
"Yeah, I just hate horror movies" I said

After and hour of pain the movie finally finished.
"WE SHOULD PLAY TRUTH OR DARE" Michael suggested.
Everyone agreed. What could happen?

AUTHORS NOTE
HAH IT ALL STARTS WITH TRUTH OR DARE! xx