End

Henry Carpio
Sept. 03, 2021 at 11:58 PM

Henry:

2nd anniversary later :)

Keena:

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY BABY

Henry:

Happy 2nd anniversary, Keena.

2 years ago, I didn't know love should be like a bride walking towards the altar that must be led instead of being driven.

I've came up with a lot of realizations, and that includes that this is love... the love that means of trying to give you a lift, to make your day a little bit brighter, to make you a little bit happier just for being each other, to never leave you even if life hits us very hard sometimes and that love... is not all about the itchy feelings that we can't scratch.

This is really love, Keena. Whenever life gives us difficulties, and instead of giving away under it, we tend to just stand to it because we both believe that we can break it.

So I hope for the next years with you, you'd still bear in your mind that something has to really break, but it won't be us, it will be the obstacles.

Please don't leave me whatever the costs. I'd understand if you get tired, but I wish you'd still realize at the end of the day that you love me and that you won't think of giving up on me. I'll do the same, too.

I love you, Keena. So much.