79

Saddie Marquez
May 12, 2019 at 10:32 PM

Saddie:

You're not serious on that girl, are you?

Henry:

What now if I am?

Saddie:

You're so lame! I can't believe you really gonna stoop that so low because of what?! Sexual feelings? To satisfy your needs? Is she more capable of giving you pleasures because of how young she is?! And don't tell me kayo na?

Henry:

What the hell?

Saddie:

I know you're better than this, Henry. Don't disappoint me and those people who loves you.

Henry:

You've gone stupid. Hindi ko alam kung anong sinasabi mo pero kung tatanungin mo ako kung bakit ko sya nagustuhan, it's because she's not raised like how you were raised. In a concise manner, hindi sya kasing sama ng ugali mo.

Saddie:

What the fucking fuck she has done to you?!

Henry:

Please don't make me mad. And don't meddle in our relationship because you have nothing to do with us.

Saddie:

I have! Dahil ex boyfriend kita at mahal pa kita! Alam mo ring handa akong makipagbalikan sayo!

Henry:

How many times do I need to tell you that I'm completely done with you? We're over. Get rid of me. It's you who will suffer alone if you don't.

Saddie:

No, Henry...

Please, do me a favor. Stay away from that girl. She won't do any good to you but humiliation.

Henry:

Please, do me a also a favor, get off my back.

Saddie:

Henry! Damn it!

Seen