|𝘝𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴| 𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬 𝘠𝘰𝘶

toman members x fem! reader
tw| none
this oneshot will not be featuring any romance with the tr boys :) just a wholesome friendship and comfort <3
___________________________

This week was hell.

Nothing had gone right, especially today. This day was one of the worse days ever, what is going on? I couldn't do anything right and even humiliated myself so many times in front of my other classmates.

I sat down on the grass, hugging my knees close to my chest while staring at the lake view. The clouds were slowly starting to gather up and turn grey.

I wanted to cry, cry so hard.

The feeling of not being enough and wrong makes me feel so tired of living. Bad days were coming after another, it's like a never ending cycle. And then, comes the pressures and judgements from my family and friends. Although, I'm more than grateful to have the toman members by my side, their the only one that i could trust.

"Y/n-chin! There you are!"

A cheerful voice yelled out my name from afar, before i could turn around, the owner of the voice pounced on my back and hugged me tight.

"Hi, mikey-kun."

He hums, snuggling into my neck.

"Y/n, we were looking for you." Draken sat beside me and passed an ice cream popsicle. I took it, eating in silence. Mikey sat properly and stared at my face,

"Y/n-chin, is everything alright? You seem distant for the past few days, it's making all of us worried!" He huffs, puffing his cheeks like a squirrel. I smiled half heartedly, patting his head. "I'm fine, it's okay you two."

Draken clicked his tongue and heaved a long sigh. "I don't know why you choose to keep it to yourself, but just so you know, we're always here for you. No matter what, we have your back, y/n." I could feel my eyes starting to tear up but i blinked the tears away.

"Y/n-chin, did someone bully you? Tell me and I'll beat them up!" Mikey tugs my arm, getting my attention.

"I didn't get bullied, just been having a bad week, especially today though."

They finally understood my situation. I bit my lip in frustration, boring my eyes into the blank atmosphere.

"Y/n-chin, you're an amazing person, you know?"

I tilted my head to look at mikey who was playing with a random rock.

"I respect you a lot, you always look after us even though you have other things to settle. You never get mad or cry over small things, you always show a strong facade in front of all of us."

Draken cleared his throat, continuing mikey's speech,

"But, sometimes when the facade gets too much, you can always break it. We're your best friends, there's nothing that you should be ashamed of. When we're weak, we're weak together."

"And when we're strong, we're strong together."
_________

I walked past the usual park which was already empty. The time showed, 10:34 pm.

My mind was replaying mikey and draken's words all over again. I felt it, deep in my heart.

"Y/n!"

The sound of dangling earrings filled the air.

"Kazu?" In an instance, he was already beside me. "Hey, didn't expect to see you out here at this time!" He smiled, showing his white teeth. I chuckled and continued walking as he tag along by my side.