The one where he's watching

Seems like I'm posting again.
This is actually a small extra from the first thing I ever wrote completely.

I hope you enjoy 。◕‿◕。

...

He didn't mean to stare, seriously, his intention had been to check if the classroom was empty, and if it was, come in and finish some exercises.

But what was going on in front of his eyes was quite the spectacle ... Revealing, yes, that was the word.

It was almost mesmerizing, the way Lilith stood on tiptoes so she could get closer to him, and the fact that even so, Marco had to lower his head and bend a little so he could reach her lips.

That situation made him remember something similar. Not that afternoon in her living room, no, it made him remember the night of Ro's birthday.

They were all a bit drunk, so no one protested when Ro's friend, whose name he didn't remember, proposed a game of dare o dare.

He remembered how Lilith had let out a resigned sigh, but surprisingly she didn't say anything, willing to go with the flow of the group for the first time without protest.

She must be a little drunkier than she looks.

The challenges ranged from ridiculous, like the one they made Charles to take off his underwear and leave it in the lifeguard station, to hilarious, like Ana's, which was to get in the beach with all her clothes on and stay like that until the night was over.

Then, it was Lilith's turn.

Ro's friend dared her her to kiss one of the boys present, and to make the choice easier for her, she told her to choose a number.

He still had not finished assimilating that his number was four when Lilith was already saying it.

Andrew glanced at her, noting the exact moment she realized she would have to kiss him: the girl rolled her eyes and snorted slightly. At that moment he didn't give much thought to her reaction, after all, it was Lilith, she rolled her eyes at everything.

Now, he was the one who had to restrain himself from rolling his eyes, only Lilith would protest having to kiss the only person she really wanted to kiss because of a challenge.

Andrew remembered how she walked up to him, trembling a little from the drink, or at least he thought it was from the drink, and stopped just a foot away.

She didn't leave much time to think about it, she simply stood on tiptoes and took his lower lip between her, biting it lightly. Andrew did not think much either, when he noticed that she was going to pull apart, he brought one of his hands to her chin, and moved his lips a little so that now it was hers that was between his, and then he bit it, a little rougher than her.

Lilith did pull away after that, pressing her lips lightly and avoiding his gaze.

"All done," she had said, giving a smile to Ro's friend.

His mind snapped back to the present just in time to see Lilith and Marco part, both smiling.

Andrew tore his gaze away from the lovebirds and walked into another classroom.

It was only when he sat down and pulled his notebook from his backpack, that he realized something: Lilith, even though she claimed she was in love with him, she never kissed him.

Sure, there was that kiss because of the game, and she, too, kissed him back when they were in her apartment.

But she never really kissed him because she wanted to. And that thought, for some reason, made him feel sick.

....

And that's it! Don't forget to vote and comment if you like it,  that makes me happy (灬º‿º灬)