iii. hair in the air

Start from the beginning

" Let's jump around and play so we can reach the sky!! ", he shouted again but still got no response from the princess.

" Put that book down and come out! I brought Prince Jeno with me! "

She almost immediately looked up from her book upon hearing the name of Lee Jeno; a young prince from the Snow Kingdom also Prince Jaemin's mom's side cousin.

A sheer tint of blush spread across her cheeks as soon as she saw the said prince standing straight beside Prince Jaemin.

" We brought our friend from China as well. I hope it's okay with you, princess.", said Jeno nervously.

After some quick thoughts in her head, she finally gave in and agree to join them and leave her book on the coffee table.

The kids went to the castle's garden and play various types of games until they got bored with them.

" Let's not play Monopoly ever again. ", said Prince Huang Renjun who she just met a while ago.

" Hey, it's not my fault that Jeno cheated!", Jaemin retorts.

" Huh? No, I don't!", Jeno defended himself, completely clueless.

" But I saw you stole Renjun's property that made him lost the game!"

The said prince gasp loudly. He was about to attack Jeno but was immediately being held back by Jaemin.

Jeno's face growing white. He got out of his seat, trying to be as far as possible from Renjun.

Nevertheless, luck was not on Jeno's side. Renjun managed to free himself from Jaemin's hold. Quickly, he began to chase down the accused culprit around the garden with Jaemin trailing behind trying to stop him from trying to kill his cousin. Loud screams and laughter could be heard.

Their childish behaviour amused her. She felt joy somehow. It felt like she is in a whole new world with a pure bliss of happiness.

Hair in the air, loud music volume up.