iii. hair in the air

" We meet again, Jung Areum."

Hearing a deep husky voice coming from behind her, she turns around and is met with a pair of brown orbs staring deeply into hers.

It's him. Standing tall, hand in pocket, a smirk plastered on his face.

A small smile slowly creeps up her face.

" Show some respect will you, Na? ", the latter chuckle.

F L A S H B A C K  /  /  /

" Jung Areum!!!! Hurry and come out now!!! ", shouted the young prince from the door of Aurora's library.

" Shut up Na! and I'm the princess of this kingdom, so please show some respect! ", said the young princess who is currently immersed in reading the classic Little Mermaid tale.

Prince Na Jaemin from the Snow Kingdom was her playmate. Their mothers are friends which make the high-spirited boy would always come over to the Aurora Kingdom to play with her as he is an only child in his family.

The princess always wonders, why he always trying to make her join in every little adventure of his? Doesn't he had other friends to play with? Why her out of all people?

Snow's royals were the same as their kingdom's name. Snowy and stone-cold but not as bold as the Leos. They are exactly the opposite of the Auroras. However, the young prince was different. He is not the typical Snow people instead he is a jovial and kind boy. Almost mistakenly assumed as a prince from the Aurora Kingdom rather than Snow. Meanwhile, the princess would fit perfectly in the Snow Kingdom with her icy and emotionless demeanour.