Chapter 19: Rise of the Main Curtain (Rewrite)

Start from the beginning

[Partner!]

Ddraig was send to an alert, as the Welsh dagon itself, can also felt the pain, even if it was a small pain. That small pain alone, manage to pierce through his skin, that alone needed to be warry. As that wound that his partner have recieve, was severe for a human, but even for a Devil like Issei. That also possessed the property of a dragon, he was force to feel the pain of a firearm.

"Issei!" Rias shouted in panic.

"You got to be kidding me," Sirzechs uttered in worried.

"Hm... Looks like the bullet does work on the legendary Welsh Dragon, that nice to hear," Assassin hummed with a low voice.

"Your creation?" Pentheselia asked.

"Yep, yours truly!" Assassin said with a low voice.

"How much can you make?" Pentheselia grinned, this would make them alot of money, especially since she still in the possession of the Amazon Company, that they made long ago. "We can sell this in the company,"

"Look, I know this is a well of gold, but that thing! Is hard to make," Assassin whined.

"The materials is already cover in your Noble Phantasms, don't be lazy," Pentheselia said.

Back with Issei, who was coughing out blood out of his mouth, he was in extreme pain, but Riser did not stop. Seeing that Assassin weapon was useful, he fire another two shots toward Issei, but Ddraig to notice of those two shots.

[Partner! Dodge now!]

Even under extreme pain, Issei can still fight on, hearing the words of his partner, Issei quickly dodge the incoming bullets. Luckily he manage to dodge one, but the other one, ended up shotting through his thigh. But in the end, he haven't sustain a serious damage through his body. Landing on the ground, Issei crouch down, and clench the injured thigh.

"Dammit! It hurt!" Issei thought in pain.

"4 more shots..." Riser uttered in low voice.

For now, seeing the injured Red Emperor, Riser decide to safe rhe remaining bullets for future plan, or just kill Issei right now. But, he want to take Issei down alone, not with the aid of Assassin weapons. So with a weaken Red Emperor, now he stood more chance, agaisnt him. Slowly walking toward Issei, Riser raise his right hand, as that hand then engulf in flames.

[Partner, listen to me now! I will explain this quickly! So you need to get up, and fight!]

"Heard ya... Loud and clear!" Issei roared.

He then rise back up, he didn't care for both the injured thigh and chest anymore, now he need to finsihed the job, and save his Buchou.

"Quite admirable, but for a mere Pawn such as you! Death! Is the only way, you can leaen your place!" Riser roared out.

The devil unleashed his flames. They were huge, taking the form of a ferocious bird. Even Issei could feel the intense heat through his armor. It was either because of the hole in both his thigh, anx chest. Or that his skin are being weaken now, either way, he will fight on all the way through.

"I, the one who represents the fire, wind, and immortality, shall take you head-on!" Riser declared.

"Then I... Shall be the one, to be the victor!" Issei declared.

Clenching his gauntlet, the orb began to glow once again, and the arm of the Phoenix heir, engulf in flames once again, forming a long wings of flames. Both combatants rushed at each other, Riser with his wings and Issei with his armor's propellers. The former pulled back his wings, ready to throw a wave of fire, while the other just punched without any fancy power.