"Oh daddy." Lizzy stated then hugged her father tightly.

That made Jesse cry more while he rocked Lizzy back and forth. Olivia gave me a bewildered look as I had sadness etched on my face.

"Carter, can I talk to you?" Olivia asked as she pulled me into the kitchen.

"Yeah?" I inquired.

"Do you know what happened to Lucia?" Olivia questioned.

"No, how could I?" I asked. "I was with you all night." I insisted.

"All night?" Olivia questioned sternly.

"Yes." I responded as stern trying not to seem as if I was lying.

"Okay, stay with him please I am gonna be sick again." She demanded as she ran back upstairs.

"Still sick?" Clay asked as he walked towards me.

"Yes, I need you to do me a favor." I whispered as softly as I could.

"Yeah, anything." Clay answered.

"Keep Nick here and watch Jesse for me I have to go do something." I requested.

"Can I ask why?" Clay inquired.

"I just have to go do something and Nick can't know yet." I explained.

"Okay." Clay answered as he went back to the living room.

I quietly slipped on my shoes and grabbed Nick's keys scurrying out the door. I started the car and quickly drove off before Nick could even try to stop me. I drove to the nearest free clinic hoping they would examine me. I walked inside and a blonde lady was at the front desk.

"How can I help you?" She asked.

"I need a pregnancy test as soon as possible." I explained.

"Of course, just fill out this form." the woman said and handed me a clipboard.

I filled out all the necessary parts and handed it back to the woman.

"Thank you. We will process this information and get you in as soon as possible." She stated.

"Thanks." I said as I sat back down.

Virtually no one was there, just a teenager and a middle-aged man that reeked of marijuana. I hoped that this wouldn't take too long because my heightened sense of smell made it so much worse. That's when they called me back.

"Carter Bailey." a man said.

I stood up and followed him to a room in the back. The took a small sample of my blood and sent it through for analysis.

"Ok miss, you will be called with the results by late afternoon tomorrow." The man said and walked me out.

I quickly drove back to Jesse's knowing Nick would be mad at me. I got out of the car to be bombarded with questions from him.

"Where did you go? Why did you go alone?" He questioned angrily.

"It was just a small errand and I needed to go alone. I wanted to go alone." I explained.

"We told you before you can't go alone places not until we know someone isn't after us." Nick demanded.

"I know, okay but I had to do this one thing alone." I replied. "I'm fine, I made it back." I assured.

"Don't do that again." He demanded and hugged me tightly.

"Sorry." I responded innocently.

We walked back inside to find Jesse still weeping. Olivia was getting better and didn't make as many trips to the bathroom. I motioned Olivia upstairs to talk to her about the clinic visit. We got upstairs and went to the bathroom turning on both faucets to throw off Nick and Clay's hearing.