"Hail Mother Gravy!" Jace yelled from the sofa, for some unknown reason, without taking his blue eyes off the Tv screen as Raven, almost robotically, marched to her room which was connected to the living room.

She slammed the door hard, but not before throwing- a freaking perfume bottle- right at Jace's head.

"Hey!" he exclaimed, adjusting his disheveled cap.

Celina thankfully withdrew her hands from my body and placed them on her hips, all the while having a wide smile plastered on her face.

"Taay, I'm so glad you came. I really wanted to meet up," Celina admitted as her eyes scanned my stunned face.

Taay? Did she just call me Taay?

"Um, okay?" I mumbled, processing her words.

I subconsciously licked my lips as I looked away to the dark night outside the open doorway.

Zain wasn't there and neither were any of the grocery bags.

I stood confused until I turned my head and noticed him setting up the groceries in the kitchen.

Must have slipped right in when Celina was hugging me.

He didn't even look up as he took out a few cartons of milk from the grocery bags and carefully placed them on the top shelf of the kitchen cupboards.

"You heard it, didn't you?" Celina grimly whispered. I grimly tilted my head to peer at Celina.

"The news. It's about Violet, isn't it?" She carried on as her eyes darted between my two brown orbs. Her face was close enough for me to see the light shimmer of the foundation on her cheeks and I looked away, swallowing hard.

Biting my lower lip again, I shifted my gaze to Jace who sat on the sofa watching Tv and Zain who was still setting up goods in the kitchen.

No way was I speaking all this in front of them.

"Could we...you know...," I mumbled as I gestured away from the living room, hoping that the pretty girl would understand.

She nodded grimly, understanding my point.

"Follow me."

She took my hand and led me past the living room, the kitchen and beyond the stairs towards a narrow passage. We walked past so many rooms on our way and at one point I even got a glimpse of an indoor swimming pool through an ajar door.

It reminded me a lot about Violet. Her house was practically a modern manor.

After a while, we arrived at our destination, entering a fairly large bedroom.

It was Celina's room. I knew it as soon as I spotted the school cheerleaders' poster on her radiant white wall.
Oh and just beside that was a huge picture of Justin Bieber with an illegible pink scribble on the side. Sadly, I was able to make out four words- Celly- loves- you-honey- in that exactly sequence.

After lightly closing the door, Celina tucked her hair behind her left ear and turned around to catch me staring at the cheerleaders poster.
I blinked, looking away.

Apart from being regarded as one of Violet's good friends from her cheerleading squad, I had first known Celina from a totally different setting, a totally different place.
Celina and I...we sort of had a history of our own. Something we mutually didn't ever really talk about. We actually knew each other since elementary school years. You see, she was my first friend...and my first kiss...

Yeah. I wasn't the most straight person on the planet, okay?

Anyways, the only thing left from our childhood friendship was basically memories. Celina had changed towns during the start of our fourth year in elementary school and this distance eventually made us drift apart.