Ch. 2: Oversee'er? & "Sakura Magic"

Start from the beginning

I pull out the box of candy take one out, Cassano commenting about how it doesn't look like a drug. "How are people gonna get a fix of of some candy." My smile turns into a smirk and then more over back into a smile. "That's the thing, it's made to not look like a drug whatsoever!" I explain more to him about the candy we're trying to cell him as a drug. He later introduced one of his new girls, complementing her in a way. He calls her over and the next thing I know, (actually does! CUT THE CAP!🧢🧢🧢🧢🧢⚠⚠☢☣✝✝❌🔞🔞ⓂⓂ) I pop one into her mouth. She takes a moment to taste it and Eddie asks again how his girls are suppose to get their fix off of candy, guess who starts laughing? No, not me. Not Edamame. You guessed it! Abby!

She runs off, tossing the glass that was in her hand, making it now broken. She spins, does a back flip, as well as jumping onto a palm tree that was planted by the pool. She swung on the side of said tree, did cartwheels along the railing surrounding the small yet big area we were standing. Then, she had jumped off the railing onto one of the chairs seated beside the pool, bouncing off, finally landing back at her home destination: the pool.

Third Person POV

Laurent turned his gaze to the side only to see Makoto with a shocked and slightly scared look on his face out of his corner view. He turned back around to see the same look on Eddie's and his bodyguard, Salazar's, face. All the while, he kept a smile on his face, trying to smirk as to give himself away. He moved a little towards Makoto, grabbing his shoulders and introducing him in a more proper, loud, yet respectful manner. "All that in just one! Wow! That's right Eddie! And I'm going to sell it to you."

Said man looked at the blonde as if he'd seen a shot down miracle become a nightmarish horror show. "Now, now, all the credit goes to Dr. Makoto Edamura. Usually addressed as Doc, but I personally called him Edamame." He had whispered the last part to where only the person he was standing next to, Makoto, could hear. Eddie, who had stood a bit while watching his newest girl, Abigail, do all of those seemingly impossible tricks for someone of her build. She has since been floating in the pool on her backside. He, however, had sat back down with a light 'thump'.

"How much?" He asks the blonde man holding the container in which he has taken out a piece of the "drug".

Makoto's POV

WAIT! WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED!? She- uh- did the thing and then..WHAT!? Is this really how people are when it comes to drugs? I then hear Mr. Cassano ask the question that made my skin crawl. "How much?"

You mean he actually WANTS TO BUT THIS SHIT!? WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH HIM!? "Well, it's $10,000 for every case, each case contains 1,000 yuels. (can't spell it, someone tell me how!) Contracts gotta include the Doctors commission costs, plus the exquacivity (?) fee.." He walks towards Mr. Cassano, continuing as he does so. "$5,000,000 altogether. Cash of course."

He sits beside the man, said man with a now more focused and serious expression on his face. "That's a hefty price." "Well, how much is true happiness, really?" "You got a point there." The conversation continued on, however, I only actually listened in when I had heard the Laurent mention me, in a way at least. I turned around with a nervous facial expression. My smile was also a victim of my nervousness, more than likely making me look a bit weird. Once I had fully turned around, I had zoned out for at least a minute. But, in that minute, the next thing I knew, ONE OF THOSE THINGS HAD BEEN SHOVED INTO MY DAMN MOUTH! I accidentally swallowed it while, hearing and additional comment from the blonde asshole. "Would you look at the Doc! He swallowed it whole!"

In distress and anger, I grabbed my backpack that I had now noticed missing. I had managed to take Sakura Magic as well, shoving into a random pocket in my bag. I ran and jumped onto the bodyguard, taking his gun in the "struggle". I fell onto the floor, cocked the gun, aimed, causing everyone to get down, and fired, missing on purpose. While everyone was still down, I ran into and out of the exceptionally large house. Running into the large driveway, starting to hear the approaching man behind me, no doubt said bodyguard from not that long ago.

I acted as though I tripped, grabbing a handful of dirt in the process. I ran up to the gate, tossed my bag over it, it getting caught on the top of it. I crouched down, and acted as though I had become sick somehow. The bodyguard walked up to me, grabbing my shoulder. I turned around quickly and threw the dirt in his face, he knelt down, covering his eyes, no doubt from pain.

I got up fast, ran behind him, and pushed him into the gate. He hit said gate and crouched from the sudden large amount of pain being added onto his current amount. I backed up a bit to get a running started, I started running towards him. I jumped on hus back and used him as a boost to get me over the gate. I made it to the other side of the gate and ran off. Shit! My bag! Dammit! I ran back to the gate and grabbed my backpack off of it, then ran off once more.

°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°
.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.

Making pt. 2! Don't worry, I promise it'll be here soon.

Would you rather lose music or manga?

Answer in the comments! ^w^