Chapter XIV

Note: before starting this story I am human, I make mistakes such as typos and such, I do try and fix them but Wattpad won't cooperate sometimes, thank you now enjoy the chapter.

Angelica and I walked quickly to the auditorium. Can I show them? What the move? Yeah, I mean so we can practice with it. Alright, but don't add more power to it, it was already fine. Sweet. We reached the auditorium, it looked different, it had purple and white decorations all around it. Such as flags, posters of the letters 'SaW', at the stage were six leather chairs, two occupied by Andrew and Jane sitting side by side as they smiled at the students sitting in their chairs.

But they weren't just regular chairs, they were much more comfortable and I looked around as I sat down. There was three section of chairs, the middle section was for us, around one hundred to one hundred and fifty or so white and purple chairs, then there was another section for the Cruciote, their colors of the chairs were black and red. Then there was the Hethry chairs, they were orange and a fiery maroon. Damn around five hundred or so students. It was all filled up and I looked at the stage again.

"Who are they?" I asked Angelica, looking at the new four arrivals in the leather chairs, two dressed in orange and maroon, and the other two in black and red cloaks. "I think those are the principals and duelist teachers of the other schools." She said leaning close and whispering and I nodded. Damn I can't believe this. Can't believe what? All this, the magic, the fighting, the school, me, it's just so hard to take it all in. Not the only thing hard to take in. Shut it.

There was a microphone in the middle of them all and a woman in a white and purple cloak came before and approached it. She tapped on it. "Welcome to the fifth annual tournament of the three schools." It was Ms. Crawler, the Creatures teacher. "We are glad to host all these students at our humble abode we call our school, but onto other matters I hand that to these lovely people." She said and walked off stage.

Jane and Andrew walked to the mic now. She tapped on the mic sending a bit of feedback through the speakers. "Welcome students from Cruciote and Hethry, today we are here to welcome you all, but we do have some rules if you shall be staying with us, rule number one is that there shall be no co-ed dorms, non negotiable." I looked at Angelica and gave a little smirk and she smirked back as Jane said the first rule.