"Carlos and I are probably still together which means we are your parents even though we are only 17 years older than you. We both love you so much even though Carlos doesn't show it a lot he does. He still might not show it but he loves you a lot he's not here right now if you're wondering why he's not in the video he's in Italy talking to my brothers and forming a treaty with them but that's boring things mafia related things. Carlos and I have known each other all of our lives all of my life we are family, we are each other soulmates and we see you as our daughter even though we know very well that Diego and Amelia loved you and cared for you. We hope we are the closest thing you have to parents."

"This is weird me recording myself but I have a confession or if I've already told you this which I hope I haven't because this is very cool for suspense reasons. I am a co-leader of the Russian American mafia but I'm also the red night which is at this time the number one assassin and Diego is the second-best assassin in the world."

*New video*

" hey Adriana it's me Lexi right now is the day after I buried all of my brothers. It was a sad day and I don't know how I'm going to cope with this empty feeling I have in my heart but what I do know is that I'm excited to go back to Russia because a baby girl is waiting for me to watch Disney movies and I promised her that I would watch them with her all day long and I always keep my promises.

Oh, I also wanted to let you know that I am now the leader of the Spanish mafia. If in the very future Carlos and I have a child which is very unlikely because you are everything we would ever need in our lives. They will be at the Spanish mafia and you'll get the Russian mafia but if we don't do you little lady are going to be a very powerful queen.

I hear by declare Adriana Smirnov the leader of the Russian American mafia and the leader of the Spanish mafia. You will do great things Adriana and I will be there to help you in any way you possibly need, whether it's your first period, your first heartbreak, your first hangover, or whatever it is I will always be with you not as a parent but as a friend and I hope one day in the future you will be able to call me mom and Carlos dad. If you're wondering where Carlos stays since he isn't in the last clip or this one he's sleeping here let me show you

*moves the camera to show a sleeping Carlos*

" he is always busy and sleeping, but I love him he's my soulmate and I don't know where I would be without him

" he is always busy and sleeping, but I love him he's my soulmate and I don't know where I would be without him. Also, you should know that I don't know what to do I don't want to talk to Carlos about this because I feel like I'm always crying to him about everything and not a ruthless assassin as I claim to be. I miss my family. I miss having family dinner with them. I miss being in the same house as them because it was never required. You and Adriana are my new family with Carlos and I miss my family so much that it hurts a lot I miss my brothers more than I can explain but I know they are at peace and that they are watching over me over us.

The Russian PrincessOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara