𝑬𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒉 𝑰𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏

Start from the beginning

Harry's eyes widened at the sight and ran towards the fence that surrounded them.

"Can I touch them?" - He asked and I could see the excitement in his eyes when he turned to look at me.

I laughed and nodded.

"Yeah, c'mon. I'll let you in."

We walked around the fence until we found the door, I unlocked it and let Harry in.
To my surprise, Felicité was already there, resting under a tree and feeding one of the newborns with a bottle of milk.

"Hey Fizz." - I said, making her look up at us.

"Hey."

"This is Harry." - I pointed out.

"Hi." - Harry said.

"Hello."

"Well, you're free to do whatever you want." - I told Harry and gestured around.

"Can I feed them too?"

"Yes, sure. I'll bring you a bottle."

"C'mere, you can continue with this one." - Fizzy said, interrupting me.

I looked at her and smiled, mentally thanking her.

She held the little lamb in her arms, waiting until Harry sat down next to her.
Fizz gave him the bottle of milk and taught him how to feed him, as she held the lamb in place.
I stood by the fence as I watched, not wanting to interrupt them.

After the lamb finished drinking the whole bottle, Harry held him in his lap and started caressing his head, relaxing him and drifting him to sleep in his lap.

I smiled at the scene, he was so tender and sweet.  It was just so soft.
Harry looked up at me for a second and when his eyes met mine, he sent me a quick smile, then returned to pay attention to his actions.

Fizzy stood up from where she was seated and walked towards me, standing by my side, both of us staring at Harry from a distance.

"It's him, right?" - She whispered.

"Huh?"

"The guy you liked. I can see it by the way you look at him."

I turned to her and bit my lip.

"Is it that obvious?"

"Pretty much. He doesn't know?"

"I think he knows but he doesn't feel the same."

"Well, that sucks."

"I know." - I said with a sigh.

"For the record, I like him for you."

I let out a giggle and shook my head in amusement.

"Thanks, I guess."

She palmed my shoulder and walked away, returning back to the house.
I stepped closer to Harry and squatted beside him.