Chapter 1 (pt4)

Destination Despair Part 4

"I guess it's time," Y/n said to himself before he started his walk to Monokuma Rock. He was one of the last to get there.

"Maybe a big organization put us here," Peko said while looking at Monokuma rock.

"Poor Byakuya, we still need his wisdom." Sonia greaves.

"I still can't believe he's dead," Nekumaru grunted.

"What happened to Gundam and Fuyuhiko...?" Chiaki noticed the missing two.

"They probably ran away!" Hiyoko said.

"Hell naw! There's no way I'd let them escape!" Monokuma appeared with Fuyuhiko with him. "See I dragged this one over here!"

"I-I'm telling you, let me go!" Fuyuhiko thrashed about.

"Keep acting violent and I might just eat you up!" Monokuma told him.

"Hey what were you doing this time?" Mahiru asked him.

"Nothing... I wasn't really doing anything. I was just chilling in my room when I heard the fat bastard had been killed." He answered. "Who the fuck cares anyway?"

"How can you say something so irresponsible!? Mahiru said. "We've been doing our best to investigate this murder while you sit on your ass."

"Mahiru, that's enough...same with you Fuyuhiko." Nagito stopped them from arguing any further.

Gundam then arrived and he had gotten his earring back. The mouth of the Monokuma carved into the mountain suddenly opened and out came an escalator.

"The secret entrance," Y/n mumbled while the others around her bickered.

Nakama appeared next to Y/n and grabbed his hand. "Come on." Nakama got on and Y/n after him.

The others followed suit and they entered the mouth of Monokuma Rock. They entered a room just big enough for everyone. Once they were all inside. The door closed and the room started to move. They felt the room going down revealing it to actually be an elevator. Quite a fancy one at that.

The elevator doors soon opened to a large trial room. The floor was checkered and in the middle were podiums for each student facing each other in a circle. Monokuma was sitting on a large thrown-like thing that looked over the podiums.

"Welcome!" Monokuma greeted. "Hurry up and take your places where your names are."

Everyone did as they were told. Y/n stood across from Hajime and Nakama stood away from the podiums under Monomi who was tied up. An empty podium with a picture of Byakuya haunted the group.

"Now then, let's begin with a simple explanation of the class trial. During the class trial, you will present your argument for who the killer is, and vote for "whodunit." If you vote correctly only the blackened with be punished. But if you pick the wrong person...I'll punish everyone besides the blackened and that person will earn the right to leave the island!" Monokuma made clear. "Now begin!"

"You're telling us to begin...but what are we supposed to do?" Mikan asked timidly.

"Didn't Byakuya get killed in the dining hall? Then, everyone, there is a fuckin' suspect." Fuyuhiko said.

"Ya ya, what you're really trying to say is your, not the killer right?" Mahiru said.

"No shit," Fuyuhiko answered simply.