Chapter 23

Rachel's POV

It was my first day of college. I'd been waiting for this day ever since I left high school. Alexander and I had a long discussion on what would be best for me and I'd settled on jewellery design. At that very minute Alexander made a call and everything was arranged for me. I'd be attending the Faculty of Art, Design and Architecture majoring in jewellery design.

I got out the car and Alexander got out the driver's seat to escort me inside. "I've taken care of all your admin, and I'll fetch you when you're done. If you need anything, speed dial Jock or Lev and they'll bring it to you."

I leaned up and brought my lips to his in a quick but firm kiss. He reciprocated the action and pulled me by my waist closer to him and deepened what I had started. Luckily nobody was watching.

I pulled back and stared at him adoringly, "Thank you for everything. You have no idea how much I appreciate this."

"Like I said, anything for you, princess." He said goodbye to me and drove off swiftly.

I entered the building and was lost. I had no idea where to go or what to do. As I turned right to walk to where the admin building sign was pointed, a girl with blonde hair and pretty green eyes slammed into me hard. We both fell on the floor in an instant but she quickly stood up and helped me.

"Oh I'm so sorry. Damien was a bitch this morning and dipped my shoes in oil, and these floors make it worse," she huffed out pulling her tight, short purple dress down. I helped pick up her books that scattered on the floor and handed it to her.

I heard a roar of laughter and looked behind her to see a group of 2 guys and another girl clenching their stomachs from their fit of laughter.

"Oh it's alright. Sorry about your uhm-shoes," I said a little awkwardly and looked down at her sneakers glistening that was indeed drenched in oil.

"Shut up you pricks!" she yelled at the 2 guys and girl coming over to us.

"That's the third person today and it's still morning," said one of the guys who had brown hair and light hazel eyes.

She gave him a fake smile and elbowed him when he came closer. "Damien needs to learn to take a fucking joke," she said in annoyance.

"And so do you," said the other girl who also had blonde hair but blue eyes. She was tall and pretty. Exactly like those Victoria Secret Angels. She had her arm looped through the other guy who was next to her. He had grey eyes and hair that matched. He dyed it an ash grey colour similar to his eyes.

"He didn't have to go this far! I only printed out fake adoption papers in his name," said the girl who bumped into me as she fixed her hair.

The guy with ash grey hair rolled his eyes at her. "Yeah, I would do something worse than oil your shoes if I found fake adoption documents with my name."

The girl who looked like a Victoria's Secret angel looked at me. "I haven't seen you around here before, you new?"

I nodded at her. "Yes, I came in today. It's my first day."

"Today? These snobs let you join 3 weeks into the semester? They are usually have sticks shoved up their asses," said the guy with the brown hair.

"Don't be like that, Amir," chided the girl with the oily sneakers. "We should welcome her. Hi. I'm Julia," she said and stuck her hand out for me to shake. "That over there is Deana and Blake-"

"And I'm Amir. Pleasure to meet such a pretty lady," the boy with brown hair introduced himself and shook my hand before placing a soft kiss on the top. I felt slightly uncomfortable and pulled my hand away. Deana waved at me and Blake nodded.

Mr. Harsh & Herजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें