20 | WEDDING PLANNING

Start from the beginning

I think about it some more. "I could find someone in the mafia that has connections but we can't hire too many civilians in case something happens."

"I know that, you forget I was also raised in a gang."

I suppress a comment about her not really having to worry about gang affairs because her sister was always the front person to everything. She was right though, I had half forgotten that she wasn't some girl that I met in a bar just over a month ago. No, Alana had been playing a major character in bringing me down at the time. I would be a fool to ignore that and I was definitely aware of the situation. As much as I wanted to trust her completely and without a doubt, there was still a buzzing doubt in my mind that I was unsafe and that she was still a danger to me.

"Are you always the dominant one?"

I finish writing down a song idea before turning to her with interest. "Sexually or?"

A small smile floats to her lips. "Yes, sexually."

"You've dominated me before."

"Only for a second."

I perk an eyebrow up at her in amusement. "Do you want to dominate me, Angel?"

The idea wasn't exactly the worst she's ever had but it was a little nerve racking even for me. I could be dominated, I hadn't sworn off of it. It was just...out of my control and one thing I enjoyed most about sex is being in control of everything. If I wanted her to cum, she came, and if I wanted her to wait it out, to whimper, and beg, she would do it. Sex felt good whether I was the submissive one or the dominant one but having that power over someone -- consented, of course -- was a rush.

Alana shrugs, "Would it be something you were interested in?"

"I thought you said no more sex." I say with a prideful glint in my eye. I had known that she was horny since we woke up this morning but I never allowed her the privacy to potentially take care of her business. Knowing that she was horny made it so much better because I was always horny, but she had made it clear that she didn't want to have sex with me.

"That was then. This is now." She mutters as her hand slides on my thigh. "Would you be interested?"

"I consent to anything you want to do with me right now." My legs part as her hand squeezes my thigh.

Alana's eyes flash as I squirm in my seat and adjust myself to give her easier access but her hand stays there. She was creeping closer and closer up my leg like she was gathering up the courage and teasing me all at the same time. I act like I don't notice before glancing outside the window and watching the clouds roll by through the vibrant blue sky.

"Francesca?"

My head twist back to look at her but I faked disinterest of whatever she had to say. "Hmm?"

Smirking for a second, Alana bites her lip as she eyes me up and down. "Take them off."

I shake my head before chuckling. "No."

"Excuse me?"

"No."

I can see her jaw set as she turns her head to the road. I wanted to see how far I could push her. I wouldn't call myself much of a brat but the idea of riling her up and making her upset makes my stomach spin. Alana was getting pissed off, I was achieving exactly what I wanted and every single part of me was excited at the thought of her.

"Take them off." Alana demands again.

"No." I reply but don't dare move her hand away from my thigh even as I feel it tightening. I shift forward and try to withhold my smile. "We're going to be there before you can make me finish."