5

"What's wrong, what is it?" Asks Freya as her brother brings in an unconscious Hope.

"A hunter"

"Hunter?"

"Supernatural hunter"

"A human did this?" asks Freya getting her spellbooks.

"He had abilities," says Rebekah walking in with the rest of her siblings in tow.

"What sort of Abilities"

"We don't know, all we know is he made our daylight rings stop working."

This surprised Freya "A human, was he a witch?"

"Not that we know of, all we know is that if Davina wasn't there we would all be dead," says Kol holding his love close.

"We need to figure out who he is and why he's after us," says Freya

They all agree

Keelin stayed with Hope while the rest split up to look for answers.

They all headed back to the place they were attacked to see if any clues would be there.

Elijah bent down touching a liquid only for him to drawback with a hiss. 

"What is it?" asks Rebekah looking at the pool of clear liquid before touching it herself having the same reaction as her brother. 

"Vervain?" asks Klaus

Freya bent down timidly touching it and having the same reaction. "No, its something else, something that only affects those of the supernatural world"

"Great they have a weapon that can kill us all" huffs Kol and Davina elbows him in his ribs.

"I don't know exactly what it is but only a few places around here sell stuff to ward off supernatural of all kind, their always making new creations, well start there"

Klaus, Hayley, and Elijah stuck together and head to the first place.

"Had to come along to make sure nothing happened to your Hayley?" Jokes Klaus earning a look from his brother and an eye roll from Hayley.

"That's none of your concern Klaus," says Hayley walking ahead after giving him a glare

He raises his hands in fake defeat. "point taken"

"Mr.Vodoo's Hoodo" Reads Hayley

Klaus chuckles "This is going to be fun"

They all walk in.

"Hello, Hello welcome to Mr. Voodo's Hoodo, I'm Mr. Voodo but You can call me Mr. V"

"Well Mr. Voodo, I have a question"

"And what's that"

Klaus vamp speeds to the man having his hands around the man's neck. "What is that substance that burns us supernatural to the touch and what do you want with my family"

The man just stared at him in horror.

"That was two questions brother," says Elijah amused 

"Never the less I would still like them answered," says Klaus lifting the man higher

"I-I don't know what you're talking about all my stuff's fake" Screamed out the man in fear

Klaus dropped him