2

Freya had been watching over the women as she slept.

She sighed "How I wish we didn't have to take you, how you could give birth to your little one in a safe place and raise them far away from the Mikealson drama"

"Then please let me go" speaks the woman making Freya jump a little in surprise not knowing she was awake.

"You must be thirsty," says Freya getting her a cup of water.

"You said it yourself you don't want me or the baby in this drama so please just let me go," says the woman taking the cup of water and downing it in one gulp.

"What is your name?"

"I-im Gloria," says the women

"Well Gloria I'm Freya, and as much as I want to let you go I cannot"

"Why?"

"You're caught in a deal my mother made with my aunt a long time ago"

Gloria looked at Freya intrigued 

"My mother could not bear children so she promised my aunt the firstborn of every generation if she allowed her children and-"

"And I am carrying the firstborn of this generation."

Freya nodded

"So you're the firstborn of the last generation"

Freya nodded "That is correct I've been with my aunt Dahlia since 977 AD"

Gloria's eyes widened in surprise "What happens to me and the child?"

She opened her mouth but her aunt Dahlia entered interrupting her

"You stay with us until you give birth and we take the child and wipe your memory"

Freya could tell for the first time she was scared, she was too, and rightfully so.

Months passed and day by day Gloria inched closer to giving birth. At first, she was terrified of Dahlia getting her child but as time passed she started to trust Freya and realize Feya didn't want the child to grow up as she did.

She knew Freya would protect her child and that gave her a small peace of mind, but just a small one.

"You ready?" asks Freya snapping her out of her thoughts

She only nodded as Freya held her hand as Dahlia was between her legs as the pain started to worsen.

"Push" shouted Dahila over Gloria's own screams.

Finally, the screaming stopped and the sounds of crying entered their ears.

Dahlia gasped and smiled brightly "You had a girl"

Gloria only blinked taking it in.

Tears spilled out her eyes as it finally sunk in. She would have to give u the baby or try to run-again, but it wouldn't work and she knew it. She didn't know if she would be a good mother, I mean she was so young, but she had already promised the child that she would do her best, but now she would never get the chance.

Never see her first steps, her first words, she wouldn't even remember her in the slightest.

Freya held her close as she began to sob.

Dahlia just scoffed "Did you want a boy that bad"

"Will I get to hold her at least one time before you take her"

Dahlia sighed finally realizing"Very well"

Gloria held the baby closely a small chuckle exiting her lips as she looked at her daughter. She was a perfect mix between her and Niklaus. His red hair, green eyes, and cherry red lips, freckles, her curls, cheekbones, smooth skin although it was caramel instead of her milk chocolate she even had a patch of white hair.

She caressed her daughter's cheek causing her to giggle, her smile was almost identical to Gloria's,

"Primrose"

Freya and Dahlia looked at her confused.

She looked up at them "Her name is Primrose"