4

It had been years since Primrose's death, Dahlia was dead, and the Mikealson siblings were all together with their niece Hope who was now 15.

No one besides Freya knew bout Primrose she didn't want them to be saddened over the child they never knew. Though sometimes she would find herself blaming her brother Niklaus for her death. If he had known about her then maybe she wouldn't have died, but she knew it wasn't his fault. 

It was years ago and he was probably a different person then. Though she always wondered why her aunt went after Hope. Maybe it was because out of anger she killed Freya's little Prim or maybe because Hope was also a powerful tribrid like Prim.

Helping raise Hope helped her get past Prim's death. She had told everyone that she had a child who had died which wasn't the truth but also wasn't a lie. prim wasn't her daughter really but she did raise her and she felt like hers. 

She even called her mom as a baby which stopped when she turned 5 and realized that Freya wasn't her mom.

Still every now and then she would say it accidentally and it would make Freya's day.

t didn't matter now, everything was peaceful which with their family wouldn't last long so she took it in as much as she could. 

If only she knew what was to come.