Chapter Two: New York City?

Waking up with a sore head, you groan. You rubbed your head trying to make the pain go somehow. "N-noo. My ice-cream!!", you cry to yourself as you see your ice-cream, that was now all squashed and smudged all over the ground, letting out dramatic sniffs of sadness. Sighing at your loss you get up and pat some dust off of your clothes. You made a few glances around then once you realized you didn't recognize where you were you stopped what you were doing. "Uhhh, this surely ain't home", you say to yourself confused. Once you have done a little thinking you quickly remembered,  "It was a portal!", you yelled quit loudly as you praised yourself the fact that you were right.
You weren't home, you were somewhere else. Looking up at the skyscrapers in the distance, frowning as you were thinking where you could be. "Is this New York?", you stated. It could be, it looks like it since you have been there before for holidays with your parents. "How the.. Wow, that's just EPIC!", You say in awe, amazed how you ended up here in the blue. 

You looked around once again, "Now then, How do I get back home", You asked yourself as you started to walk. But instead of thinking a way back all your mind was thinking about was the portal. A portal that transported you to another location. Definitely the work of Aliens.

An excited smile was upon your face. You were all hype to the fact that the portal was caused by aliens. The thought of that made you excited. Because well, you love shit like that, supernatural shit.
You were walking out of the alleyways, trying to make your way out. But unfortunately someone grabbed you by surprise, with a hand covering your mouth, making you shriek under your breath.

"Well well well, look who we have wandering on their own in the dark alleys", a skinny looking man spoke huskily, giving off a large smirk.
There were three guys, different sizes but all had the same purple dragon tattoos. You were moving around trying to free yourself, but you weren't really struggling. You were actually pretty calm. You knew how to handle jerks like these so you just waited for the right moment to strike.

The skinny one, who appears to be the leader, was going on and on about what to do with you. He was playing with his knife and threatening you buy pointing the knife at your face and neck.

You on the other hand managed to blank out your brain, since the three guys were not doing anything but talking and planning. Like I said, blanked out, didn't give two craps. Getting tired of waiting you made your move. You managed to free your arm and elbow the big guy, that was holding you ] right in the stomach. Groaning in pain as he slides to the ground. You make a run for it.
"HAHAHA TAKE THAT LOSERS!!", you yell back at them as you stick out your middle finger.
You ran with the amount of stamina you had, which was a lot, then suddenly came crashing into some~ thing.
You fell to the ground from the impact. As you looked up to what you bumped into, your eyes became wide. A mixture of fear and amazement came flowing through you as you were staring straight in the eyes of a large, dark bony looking wolf.
He let out a growl. Before you could run the beast thing grabbed you by the neck, lifting you up. You tried to yell out for help, but the more you did the tighter he held your neck.
"Look what I have here", it said with a low growling voice. "A human girl, congratulations", a Spanish accented looking fish with robotic legs replied sarcastically.
You frowned at the fish's response. The wolf gave an annoyed growl, "Shut it! We can use this girl as bait to catch the turtles", it suggested. The talking sushi gave a smirk as he agreed to that idea.
You didn't. Making a quick plan to escape, you wrapped your legs around the beast's arm and tried to loosen his grip. It sort of worked but failed as he grabbed your leg with his other hand. You were now dangling upside down. "Heeyy, Let ME GOO!!", you yelled in frustration.
They both laughed. The wolf creature started to walk. As you were slightly swaying,  your shirt was slipping down to your neck. Letting out a yelp as you try to cover yourself. "AHH, C'MON GUYS LET ME GO. WHAT DO YOU WANT WITH ME", you continued to yell.

"You heard the lady, let her go", a voice out of nowhere demanded calmly. Looking around to where that sound came from, a quick flash came buy, making the beast fly into a wall. But he let you go before that happened making you fall onto the ground with an 'oomph'
you peaked up, and your face lit up in amazement as four figures were swiftly beating the crap out of the other guys. Other guys as in skinny ninja looking dudes with a strange infinite amount of weapons and glowing eyes.
You jumped up to watch the show a little better.
Your senses kicked in as you felt a presence behind you, quickly turning you noticed it was the three idiots once again. You gave a smirk as you readied yourself for a fight, "you wanna piece of this?", you taunted.  The three gave unsatisfied looks, "Not going to work this time, Girly", The leader replied angrily and came charging at you. You made few punches here and there, giving them bruised faces and bloody nose.
"Haha yesss!!", too distracted from your cheers you didn't notice someone behind you. The wolf beast again. He gave a demonic look at you, making you freeze into place with fear. You were forcefully grabbed by the legs as the beast held you upside down again. Only he placed a sack over your head and made a clean cut on your neck with his claws, not deep though.
Screaming and yelling in pain you got the four figures attention. The blood from the cut on your neck was traveling down to your head making you struggle to breath and the loss of blood was making it hard for you to stay conscious.

"You don't want this poor girl to die now do you? Why don't you step down?", the beast growled.
Without hesitation the four figures dropped their weapons and knelt on the ground to surrender. Once the wolf dropped you, the figures, using their swift ninja skills, one threw a smoke bomb, disappearing into the blue, with you along with them.

Too bad you were unconscious to see it happen.