"So? You agree to treat me lunch as pay back for this incident?"

"Well since you studied there too....how about this Tuesday?"

"Sounds free to me. How about we change the number since Im sure we had different course?"

"Sure! I would love to make a new friends!"

Nayeon quuckly take her phone and exchange it with his before fill their number in it. After they done, Nayeon bid goodbyes to him while taking her coffee cup to throw it outside. Scoups who staring her figure slowly fade, startle when his phone ringing.

"Yo?"

"Yah camel hyung! What took you so long?! I told you to order latte drink not ask you to make the latte!"

"Yeah yeah, Dino! Can you be little patience? The customer is too long here."

He hang up and stare his phone when he saw her name on his screen. He didnt realise that his smile grew big and letting some people cut his line.

"Well, our lunch have to be a great start."

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

2Jeong》

She wondering around the mall like a mother lost her child

She wondering around the mall like a mother lost her child. With phone on her hand and some of shopping bag she carry, Jeongyeon have been looking her members almost half an hour. Not gonna deny that the clock almost turn to evening which mean they have been inside mall almost a day before they decided to watch movie together after this.

"Where the hell these zoo girls went?!"

A while ago, Nayeon and Dahyun excuse to go buy some cosmetics. Mina, Tzuyu and Jihyo hang out at arcade and decided to buy new novels. Meanwhile Sana and Chaeyoung choosing dress for their comeback univercity. Only Momo who gone looking for food and she always be a member who will lost at food court.

Jeongyeon lost them because she going to washroom and end up being alone when no one was waiting for her. So she have been texting and called but no one pick up or even replied her. Despite being mad girl alone, she push her leg to walk around mall.

"Excuse me?"

She turn, finding a guy who had blonde hair and not too tall from her.

"Yes?"

"Do you know where movie theater are?"

"Well its just 4rd level level from here."

She expecting she will get a thanks from him but he look like wanna ask another question to her. So Jeongyeon waiting him to speak and glancing her watch that show there is another half an hour for movie start.

"Well if you wanna go there now, I can show you since Im going there too."

"Really? I mean you not mind?"