Prologue

When I opened my eyes, my head was still spinning. It took me a few minutes to adjust to my surroundings and more specifically to the light brown eyes staring into mine.

Stiles Stilinski.

He was hovering over me waiting for me to gain consciousness. Although my eyes were fixed upon his, I could see red and blue lights flashing around us. Relief washed over his face when our eyes met.

"Hey, are you okay? I mean I don't even know you but are you okay?" he asked scratching his head in awkwardness.

"I know you. Stiles?" I responded. "And yeah I am fine. Just a mild concussion I think."

"Oh, you know me. Well, what's your name?"

"I am Faith. Wait. Where am I?"

"Currently you're umm on a stretcher. I found you near the bleachers."

"Oh yeah about that-" I began to speak but was cut off by the Sheriff.

"Hey, are you feeling okay?"

I nodded my head sincerely.

"If there are no serious injuries, a deputy will drop you home safely."

"I can drop her," Stiles was quick to intervene.

"Are you sure?" the Sheriff sighed. "Okay. But don't trouble her with your extraordinary ability to ask questions."

"Got it." Stiles replied forming his lips into a line.

I slowly stood up from the stretcher. It took me a few minutes before I could see clearly and people around me stopped spinning. I watched as officers and medical help were frantically trying to get their job done. I had so many unanswered questions about the horrific things I witnessed at school. But at the moment I just silently followed Stiles to his jeep. The hood of his jeep was damaged which led me to question if it was working.

"Your jeep doesn't look too good."

"I am sure it's fine," he replied bleakly.

"I could have just walked you know," I said as we sat in his blue jeep. "My house is just a few blocks away."

"No way. You just gained consciousness after, what I guess, must be a pretty hard blow to your head." he replied turning on the engine.

"What was happening at the school? Were you there?" I asked out of concern and curiosity.

"Why were you there?" he replied with another question.

"You just ignored my question but I was walking back home when I heard a scream from the school which was supposed to be closed. Then I saw your jeep with the broken hood and a car too. So I went in through the also damaged door," I said. "I saw something near the bleachers and that thing attacked me."

I turned to face him, hoping he would have answers. His gaze was fixed on the road ahead. He didn't answer.

"I know this will sound stupid," I continued "but it was like a monster with red eyes and fangs and it was totally horrific. It pushed me to the ground, very harshly by the way. The last thing I remember is lying on the floor and seeing a boy facing the monster. Then I passed out."

"Listen, you don't sound stupid. But just forget about this night okay. Forget about the monster you saw at school."

"So, you know what I am talking about?" I asked rhetorically.

"Yes. I know what you're talking about. So just trust my word and pretend it didn't happen. Nothing happened."

Something was definitely weird. I knew what I saw was not something normal. As much as I wanted to know, I decided to drop it since he clearly didn't want to share.

We reached my house soon. I was stepping out of the jeep when he asked, "How do you, uh, know me?"

"Beacon Hills High School? We have a few classes together." I replied.

"Oh. Wow. People actually know me?" he said smiling to himself smugly.

"Yeah, well, I know you," I smiled sarcastically. "Thank you for dropping me Stiles. Bye."

"Bye."

~

That was the prologue. I hope you liked it and I hope you could make out which episode's incidents this follows.

I am looking forward to suggestions and constructive criticism too.

:)