New Year, New Beginning

Depuis le début

However, whatever caused the situation between Jimin and his cousin, caused Jimin to be more and more exhausted, and he got thinner because he didn't even eat anything that is normal, all he had in his guts was alcohol, and nicotine in his lungs. That's his meals. Jessi got furious regarding this, because nothing she had told Jimin helped, so she once again told Jungkook to keep an eye on Jimin and make sure he eats.

Jungkook made Jimin eat, eventually. But maybe because Jimin hasn't really eaten anything for a long time, everytime he tries to eat, he would vomit them out after, it got to a point where he felt nauseous because of the smells of the food. But after Jungkook's persuasion, he started to eat more, and is doing well a little bit afterwards.

Jungkook started to take Jimin out after work, or he tried to be there whenever Jimin goes out to party with Taehyung and his gang, and Jimin is gradually doing well, and Jimin cut ties with that cousin of his, and he is starting to feel like himself again.

Jimin noticed that Jungkook is starting to ask questions about Jessi, and he is showing interest in Jessi. That's when Jimin knew, Jungkook had no interest in him. Being the typical Jimin, always thinking of others before himself, tried to make more opportunities for Jungkook to have his chance with Jessi.

Everytime Jimin hangs out with Jessi, he would text Jungkook and he would come, no matter what the time was. But little did Jungkook know is that Jessi had no interest in him at all, she just wanted to keep it simple, best friends maybe but definitely not anything else.

They continued that cycle for as long as Jimin could remember, and until one night where Jessi and Jimin were tipsy, and both of them were sitting somewhere outside of the club smoking and chilling talking about something. Usually Jungkook will come and look after Jimin when he is sitting alone or with anyone else, trying to get him sober and they could continue partying. But not that night, that night is the night where Jimin knew, either he needs to fight for Jungkook, or he needs to cut ties with Jungkook so that he could be together or try to be together with Jessi. Jungkook came running towards them. "See your prince charming coming your way" Jessi mentioned nonchalantly. But Jimin knew deep down that is not the truth, and he was proven correct, because Jungkook went straight towards Jessi asking if she is doing fine showing how much he cared for her.

At that time Jimin doesn't know that Jessi wants to keep it under the best friend zone, and because Jessi showed how vulnerable she is, Jimin thought she had interest in Jungkook too, and he was hurt, and jealous at the same time. So he gave some stupid excuse, and he went back into the club took his pouch and he went back on a taxi, not telling any one.

The next few days, Jimin played it down, acting as if he was not hurt, and he continued hanging out with each other. He started to notice the interactions between Jessi and Jungkook got really close, and that's when he decided to block his feelings. It was a hard thing to do, but Jimin knew he needed to do it, otherwise there would not be any relationship at all between the three of them.

***************

Jiminie(Me) :

Taehyungie, I decided...

Taetae :

Decided on ?

Jiminie(Me) :

Keep it to myself, and not let it show.

Taetae :

You sure babe?

Jiminie(Me) :

I have to babe, else there wouldn't be any relationship at all, this is the best that i can get, anyways if Jessi is happy, i would be too

Taetae :

Come home babe, I'll be here for you...

Jiminie(Me) :

Sure, brb in maybe ten minutes, i still have to drive Jessi home.

***************

It was a painful decision, loving someone that doesn't love you back. Jimin sat in his bed, re-reads all the text he had with Jungkook and all those selfies that they took together, they sent a sharp pain into Jimin's heart. The text, and the actions that Jungkook sent and shown was ambiguous and it kinda led Jimin on. But right when Jimin knew what Jungkook's intentions were, all the hopes were gone. Yes, Jungkook was cruel leading Jimin on, but in Jimin's thought it all started with him, falling for him, and having feelings for him. So he couldn't blame Jungkook for doing that.

A/N :

Sorry, Jungkook is kind of a jerk in the beginning of the story.

But trust me it will get better as the chapters comes.

Let me know what you think will you?

As usual, comment, vote, share, and follow if you haven't already!

💜